Mighty Party

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey I've been enjoying this game for about a week so I thought I would share:

Mighty%20Party%20%282%29.jpg

Gameplay:
It's a CCG where each card makes a unit you place in a lane and it auto attacks. You draw and play one card per turn so there's no resource management.

Each unit can have up to 3 abilities which activate either when it's placed, it attacks or is attacked. The skill in the game is building a deck where all the abiltiies synergise and then place the right units in the right lane at the right time. For example my deck is based around the order faction and the block ability, so I have cards which grant all other units block (reduce damage taken), cards which gain attack power if a friendly unit blocks, cards which deal AoE damage on entry depending on how many units have block and cards which boost all order faction units health/attack.

There are also spells in the game which are tied to you hero, like in hearthstone. There's also random enviromental obstacles like breakable rocks. So there is a fairly decent level of complexity to deck buiding and play, but matches are fairly short and easy to control so it's very suitable for mobile.

Free to Play?
Every activity in the game can get you cards and card exp (PvE, PvP, free packs and paid packs. Cards gain exp and level up, gaining more stats and abilities. The PvE/PvP level you are, the more powerful the cards you can get.

You can play as much PvP as you like and rank up but reward chests take time to open like in Clash Royale so there's a limit to grinding too much. PvE is one level every 5 hours which is kind of stingy but it refreshs when you level up (happens a lot). PvP is much more fun and not limited though.

It's a bit pay to win-ish, but the matchmaking is really good so you'll be playing people your level most of the time and having fun. If you save your free gems for a 10 pack, you'll get a guarenteed legendary which is a game changer. You will get enough free gems for at least one 10 pull after a few days.

The limited time offers are not limited, they just change what guarenteed cards they have. The first one is very cheap, the second offer is reasonable and beyond that it's too expensive imo. I waited a week before buying anything.

Links:
It's on steam, webbrowser(armor games or kongregate) and android/ios so you can play it however you like, I've got it on my phone:
http://mighty-party.com/
If it asks you for a refferal link, if you'd like to use mine (AFMEBY) you get 3 free epic chests. Feel free to post your own below so people can choose who they help.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Looks a lot like Heavenstrike Rivals. Agh Chris, I trust your taste in these games, but idk if I need a new mobile game addiction!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I played this game for an hour and found myself missing the depth of Heavenstrike Rivals.

Went to download HSR again and go smash some folks...

Found out it was shut down last May.

Nuts

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bleh stuck on tutorial for my phone, as it won't click past some dialogue and on PC I can't buy anything. Put in a ticket with them, will see how it goes. Fun game.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bleh stuck on tutorial for my phone, as it won't click past some dialogue and on PC I can't buy anything. Put in a ticket with them, will see how it goes. Fun game.
I replayed the tutorial when I changed to phone but I wonder if there's a way to use your PC save on the phone? Maybe link to Facebook or something?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really fun game as I've been playing for a while, think around level 110ish? The matchmaking is fantastic as stated above, and as long as you have comparable heroes (events really help for this) you'll get close to the highest tiers... until the top one, where some stupidly OP heroes always seem to cockblock you that others have. I've been in the Tier 2 group for a stupidly long time cause of it.

Thorns can die in a fire as damage over cap still hits you back (ow), and the f'n healer who deals damage at the end of your opponents turn in the amount of a random heroes life... fuck them both

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I played this game for an hour and found myself missing the depth of Heavenstrike Rivals.

Went to download HSR again and go smash some folks...

Found out it was shut down last May.

Nuts

I did pretty much the same thing man.

RIP

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
This game is actually pretty amusing for quick battles.

Delete this from your phone. Just play on steam.

You can only unlock 1 chest at a time on ios/android. The steam client allows you to unlock all chests at the same time.

I've been loading this up to knock out half a dozen battles and then 4 chest unlocks that will be waiting for me next time.

My friend code is VRJMMY if anyone is playing this.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I hit league 9 and am able to send out epic cards each day to the people on my friends list.

Added an ipad alt account and sent it over some epic witch to smack around the newbie levels with.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game is actually pretty amusing for quick battles.

Delete this from your phone. Just play on steam.

You can only unlock 1 chest at a time on ios/android. The steam client allows you to unlock all chests at the same time.

I've been loading this up to knock out half a dozen battles and then 4 chest unlocks that will be waiting for me next time.

My friend code is VRJMMY if anyone is playing this.

add me, I play on steam too. ZQQYCZ, still can't buy anything though. Not sure what the issue is.