Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
If you bail a business out multiple times, should you continue bailing it out if the owners don't fix it? Or you should you actually let it die so something new can take its place?

If you understand that for business, why don't you think it works the same way for governments? If they don't learn, then the good people will leave and go be productive elsewhere--somewhere where they won't be propping up such a cancerous system that fuels the very stuff destroying this country.

What is the American way of life if not self determination and local governance? You want to protect the American way of life by destroying it, by having a King who rules justly--rather than a government which functions by consent. The governments chosen by these people have embraced this cultural and political set of values. If the consequence of those values something they don't like, they can change it or go somewhere more inline with their values.

If they need help, then they can ask for it--and when they CONSENT to that help? I will be the first to advocate giving as much as we can. But I will not protect people "in spite" of their consent. I'm not a tyrant, I actually believe in people's ability to govern themselves, and have enough faith in the American way to let that play out to its fullest.

Clearly, you do not.
So much self-determination during the hoax flu while 30 million people were FORCED out of work. All those shitty business owners that were FORCED out of business and threatened with jail for fucking giving someone a haircut. Now, any business owners left are going to have their stores looted and burned to the fucking ground while dear leader sends out tweets. Self - determination! Leadership!

Good news guys! I know you've lost your life's work to Democratic mayors and governors but vote Trump 2020 because his hands were tied and he played by the rules. When Schiff impeaches him in September we can all laugh at how stupid the Dems are since Trump did such a good job playing by the rules instead of protecting his citizens.

Lithose

Potato del Grande
So much self-determination during the hoax flu while 30 million people were FORCED out of work. All those shitty business owners that were FORCED out of business and threatened with jail for fucking giving someone a haircut. Now, any business owners left are going to have their stores looted and burned to the fucking ground while dear leader sends out tweets. Self - determination! Leadership!

Good news guys! I know you've lost your life's work to Democratic mayors and governors but vote Trump 2020 because his hands were tied and he played by the rules. When Schiff impeaches him in September we can all laugh at how stupid the Dems are since Trump did such a good job playing by the rules instead of protecting his citizens.
I disagreed with Trump's handling of the Coronavirus. You won't get an argument from me on that.

The rest of your post is idiotic. You guys have Democratic leadership making a huge fuck up, and you can't wait to blame Trump for it. Really stupid.

Brodhi

Mod Bully
<Donor>
38d 4h 32m
When police murder non-violent suspects they should be convicted and put in prison with general population.

When joggers loot and riot they should be shot.

Not sure how there needs to be like 40k posts on this.
You were able to determine he was non-violent from the selectively edited footage released so far? That's a talent. I'm still waiting for the entire thing.

• 2Picard
Reactions: Tarisk and DickTrickle

Lithose

Potato del Grande
Apparently Trump is the most important man to be elected in American politics in the last two generations but he has no power to actually do anything. Remember when Lincoln left everything up to the Governors and Mayors??
Having the power to do something, and it being right aren't the same thing.

You want Trump to violate the law, to clean up the mess Democrats caused--while those cities are actively telling you they don't want you in there.

Gee, how did we get into Iraq again?

Gask

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
80d 50m
2 Federal Protective Service officers shot, 1 killed in Oakland protest
“Two Federal Protective Services officers stationed at the Oakland Downtown Federal Building suffered gunshot wounds. Unfortunately, one succumbed to his injury,” the police department said. A police department spokesman told the network at least 7,500 protesters flooded the streets, resulting in widespread incidents of vandalism, thefts, arson and assaults on officers.
Atlanta police guard one business while those to either side of them are smashed and looted before they are ordered to retreat.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
I disagreed with Trump's handling of the Coronavirus. You won't get an argument from me on that.

The rest of your post is idiotic. You guys have Democratic leadership making a huge fuck up, and you can't wait to blame Trump for it. Really stupid.
If that's what you get out of my post then you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.

I am not blaming Trump for the failures of Democratic leadership. I am blaming Trump for failing to protect US citizens from the failures of Democratic leadership.

Lithose

Potato del Grande
If that's what you get out of my post then you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.

I am not blaming Trump for the failures of Democratic leadership. I am blaming Trump for failing to protect US citizens from the failures of Democratic leadership.
Oh, so if you add a step there--it changes the fact that you're blaming him for the failures of Democratic leadership.

Okay. Yeah, that makes sense--in clown world.