Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

Blakkheim

44d 13h 23m
Your example of what the President should do is one where 600k people died and the country was torn apart for decades.

Okay.
The end of this country is already inevitable. I’d give it 10, maybe 15 years tops before this country splits apart. What we’re whitenessing now is only just the early stages of the violence that’s coming. It’s going to get far worse. All empires eventually collapse.

Lithose

Potato del Grande
The end of this country is already inevitable. I’d give it 10, maybe 15 years tops before this country splits apart. What we’re whitenessing now is only just the early stages of the violence that’s coming. It’s going to get far worse. All empires eventually collapse.
Maybe, probably. I'm mostly just trolling. I'm not unsympathetic to TheBeagle TheBeagle and Kaines Kaines view, I hate seeing this shit. But at this point, I'm in triage mode and hoping for the best, and I think the only possible way to pull things out of the tail spin is some kind of crisis and reformation. And I think part of that crisis has to be a failure of these systems on some wide scale to actually drive a wedge in the coalition the Dems have (Mainly to drive white women away from them, since the cucks will follow).

Lets not forget, America used to have to surround the WH with troops because things were so violent during the civil rights era. In the 20's, we had Communists bombing buildings and mass subversion plots. America has been through some seriously dark shit that has fractured us pretty badly. I'm hoping enough bloody noses and people will pull back. Maybe I'm being too optimistic at this point, because I honestly can't think of a way out or why it would stop. The media just seems hell bent on tearing at this sore, and I'm not sure its fixable.

Last edited:

Cutlery

<Bronze Donator>
46d 11h 32m
Maybe, probably. I'm mostly just trolling. I'm not unsympathetic to TheBeagle TheBeagle and Kaines Kaines view, I hate seeing this shit. But at this point, I'm in triage mode and hoping for the best, and I think the only possible way to pull things out of the tail spin is some kind of crisis and reformation. And I think part of that crisis has to be a failure of these systems on some wide scale to actually drive a wedge in the coalition the Dems have (Mainly to drive white women away from them, since the cucks will follow).

Lets not forget, America used to have to surround the WH with troops because things were so violent during the civil rights era. In the 20's, we had Communists bombing buildings and mass subversion plots. America has been through some seriously dark shit that has fractured us pretty badly. I'm hoping enough bloody noses and people will pull back. Maybe I'm being too optimistic at this point, because I honestly can't think of a way out or why it would stop. The media just seems hell bent on tearing at this sore, and I'm not sure its fixable.
This is probably the best way. We're red pilling people left and right. Even the liberals are buying guns now.

The real problem is the white women demographic spends a lot of time fucking black guys since most white guys are awkward dipshit losers. So, that's gonna be an issue.

grumblethorn

<Bronze Donator>

And this is really the point, people like Kaines and Beagle are either ass ignorant of history or trolling. Nothing about this is unique in American history.

Blakkheim

44d 13h 23m
Maybe, probably. I'm mostly just trolling. I'm not unsympathetic to TJT TJT and Kaines Kaines view, I hate seeing this shit. But at this point, I'm in triage mode and hoping for the best, and I think the only possible way to pull things out of the tail spin is some kind of crisis and reformation. And I think part of that crisis has to be a failure of these systems on some wide scale to actually drive a wedge in the coalition the Dems have (Mainly to drive white women away from them, since the cucks will follow).

I get that there was a lot of violence and turmoil in the 60’s but what was the racial/demographics make up of the country then compared to what it is now? We were able to hold things together back then for reasons that don’t exist today.

What we’re whitenessing now is the end game of all multi- ethnic/ multi-racial empires. They can only be held together for short periods of time by force. Over the last 50 years, America has seen the largest influx of immigrants of another ethnic background into another area in human history. This cannot and will not end well.

Buy guns, buy ammunition. Get yourself prepared.

Kaines

Potato del Grande
108d 9h 37m
And this is really the point, people like Kaines and Beagle are either ass ignorant of history or trolling. Nothing about this is unique in American history.
No, it's the viewpoint that a minority population (Trump supporters) should not have their property deprived of them through the actions of criminal mobs simply because of the actions/inactions of political opponents. And that when their are those with the ability to do what is right withhold that power, it doesn't make the majority population in those areas all of a sudden want to change sides.

But the argument has kind of run its course, and Lithose Lithose was once again a fantastic sparring partner.

Oldbased

I'm a lead farmer!
83d 12h 18m
Amateur.

This is how the national guard does it when a woman wants to put herself in front of your vehicle:
My favorite part from the paper story:
"When asked if his vehicle struck the victim, Hunton stated, 'Probably so, there were protestors blocking the f------ road, they deserved to be hit, anybody would,' " the arrest citation said.

Sucks I can't reply. First dude was like Trump supporter no doubt from his twitter history. Just prior to the Trucknado he had posted that when the looting starts the shooting starts.
Our town used to be solid MAGA Red 20 years ago. The last election the county was split. Part of being the 3rd largest city in the state I guess. Doesn't help WKU is a sanctuary campus and the paper, local media, PD and city officials are all hard Dem now.
They shit out Karens who graduate but work for $9 a hour answering phones. I have envisioned the future and it is a world on fire. I hope my death makes more cents than my life.