Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
I saw ministry and kmfdm at the church there. It's probably toast now.
A few of the old guard clubs already went busto to Corona. Deep Ellum has always had boom and bust cycles but I bet it's gonna be a long bust after this shit.

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
Not everything is about Trump one simpleton. Do you faggots only have one train of thought. Who gives a shit about Trump at the moment. Lithose is trying to point out to you retards is you can't always swoop in like the fucking hero. Sometimes you have to let the shit burn, sometimes you have to let people suffer for their mistakes before they can learn and grow.

Foler

Scholar in East African History
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being a business owner without property and liability insurance. If they have any credit from any bank it would be mandatory.
Imagine your premium going up tenfold and still having to rebuild your fucking business and go months if not longer without income.

What do I know though, insurance is free money last I heard on Facebook.

Foler

Scholar in East African History
<Gold Donor>
So, the fucktard violent thugs have gotten the Northpark mall in Dallas trending on twitter. They are trying to organize looting of it tomorrow (or rather today at 4:30 pm.) How the hell is that allowed on twitter but people got fucking banned for using wrong pronouns, wrong Covid opinions, just wrong opinions in general? Not to mention the Trump tweets bullshit they are pulling.

I was just at Northpark yesterday. It was my anniversary with Haus. Married 16 years. I needed girly stuff from Sephora that I hadn't been able to get for 3 months. It's my favorite mall in the DFW area. Yeah, it's filled with snooty Karen's and pretentious stores, but I still like it. I'm so damn angry at all of this crap. Where the fuck are our leaders in all of this shit?

I have been telling @Haus for years (basically since Obama came and set race relations back decades with all of the "if you oppose his agenda you are racist" fuckery) that sometime soon we were going to see Mad Max type shit. He wasn't so convinced as he is much more of an optimist than I am. Look at where we are now. I've also tried to get him to move out of Dallas, but he won't budge. I hate it. I grew up in a small town on the lake. 39 people in my HS graduating class. One murder the entire time I lived there from elementary through college. The only crime we had was weed related as there wasn't anything else to do because we didn't have anything in town other than a gas station, a tiny grocery store, and an old restaurant run by a Hungarian woman. I miss that small town living. Yeah, right now we live in the affluent area right on the edge of Preston Hallow proper, but it doesn't mean shit in the long run. Unless we could ever get North Dallas to break off and form it's own city, we're stuck with all of the bullshit from the leftist Dallas council and mayor. And being in Preston Hallow doesn't really matter either. About 5 mins from our house, a woman was gunned down in her car, in her own driveway in Preston Hallow, on Memorial Day, at 5 pm, with neighbors all around eating bbq, and it took the police days to find the murderer. Turned out to be a 16 year old thug who already had a violent rap sheet.

I hate guns. Literally shake around them. But, I've been after the hubby for awhile to get one (we have a shotgun already). That's how bad I see things getting. Right now, I sleep with a tazer and knife by my bed.
Can you post more often. I'd be willing to trade a lesser forum member for you.

Punko

custom title
<Gold Donor>
44d 44m
Top reply:

What I witnessed last night from NYPD was truly sickening. I saw POC shout to be heard, asking for others to feel their pain. The protest was peaceful. No one used weapons no one touched the officers. The response?

:emoji_thinking:
Excessive soy consumption resulting in selective blindness.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Airisch

Lord Nagafen Raider
17d 40m
So, the fucktard violent thugs have gotten the Northpark mall in Dallas trending on twitter. They are trying to organize looting of it tomorrow (or rather today at 4:30 pm.) How the hell is that allowed on twitter but people got fucking banned for using wrong pronouns, wrong Covid opinions, just wrong opinions in general? Not to mention the Trump tweets bullshit they are pulling.

I was just at Northpark yesterday. It was my anniversary with Haus. Married 16 years. I needed girly stuff from Sephora that I hadn't been able to get for 3 months. It's my favorite mall in the DFW area. Yeah, it's filled with snooty Karen's and pretentious stores, but I still like it. I'm so damn angry at all of this crap. Where the fuck are our leaders in all of this shit?

I have been telling @Haus for years (basically since Obama came and set race relations back decades with all of the "if you oppose his agenda you are racist" fuckery) that sometime soon we were going to see Mad Max type shit. He wasn't so convinced as he is much more of an optimist than I am. Look at where we are now. I've also tried to get him to move out of Dallas, but he won't budge. I hate it. I grew up in a small town on the lake. 39 people in my HS graduating class. One murder the entire time I lived there from elementary through college. The only crime we had was weed related as there wasn't anything else to do because we didn't have anything in town other than a gas station, a tiny grocery store, and an old restaurant run by a Hungarian woman. I miss that small town living. Yeah, right now we live in the affluent area right on the edge of Preston Hallow proper, but it doesn't mean shit in the long run. Unless we could ever get North Dallas to break off and form it's own city, we're stuck with all of the bullshit from the leftist Dallas council and mayor. And being in Preston Hallow doesn't really matter either. About 5 mins from our house, a woman was gunned down in her car, in her own driveway in Preston Hallow, on Memorial Day, at 5 pm, with neighbors all around eating bbq, and it took the police days to find the murderer. Turned out to be a 16 year old thug who already had a violent rap sheet.

I hate guns. Literally shake around them. But, I've been after the hubby for awhile to get one (we have a shotgun already). That's how bad I see things getting. Right now, I sleep with a tazer and knife by my bed.

Sounds like you should divorce the antifa excusing faggot who wont protect his own house.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: Chanur and Brikker

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
61d 9h 27m

Army of rich white ladies will come out in defense of Northpark. lol

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
230d 10h 17m
Brah, it's a skid steer. Shame on you! Like calling your tissue a Kleenex. :D

Good thing that kid didn't know how to operate the boom and bucket or he would have been able to do some serious damage quickly.
Pfft I still call Telehandlers a Gradall or a Skytrak. I call reciprocating saws Tiger Saws. When I say Skil Saw I mean a worm drive. When you are old you call them all the name they had when they first came on to the market.