Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

ZyyzYzzy

Lock Screamfeeder Up
<Moderation Tools>
170d 14h 59m
Believe whatever you want.

You want us to believe that the President , the most powerful man in the world and dare I say known universe.......has zero ability to affect this at all.

Yes..I'm the clueless one... ok ..sure.
I hope the riots move from DC into NoVA suburbs, maybe close to the Pentagon and/or a 4 stars off base private house. The later, would be met with a small military Praetorian guard that is heavily armed

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
19d 14h 17m
"Lost all power and respect"....wtf are you talking about? Half the country is still in lockdown from the hoax flu because of the enormous amount of power the left still retains in this country.
Yeah, I should have said "most power". They still have their little blue counties on the coasts. And some people will always be fucking morons and believe the liberal lies. But for the most part what I said is true.

And where blue still rules by decree they have the worst of it all. Totalitarian governors, antifa riots, high covid death rates, etc. Not going to help them in November.

Foler

Scholar in East African History
<Gold Donor>
I like how everyone is saying the President can’t do this or can’t do that. Here is the thing if he has the testicular fortitude he can do damn near anything.

Let me ask you if the situation was reversed and actual groups of White Supremacist were rioting under Obama. Do you think that big eared Muslim joggaroon wouldn’t drive strike the ever living shit out of citizens? You bet your fucking ass he would have.

Worlds like can’t, not allowed, illegal, immoral, only work in civilized societies. We no longer have that, the rules no longer apply the Dems burned the playbook we are not longer the game of United States, we’re having a game of play for blood.

Yeah but Barry would have been hailed as a hero since media was sucking his dick. Love you boozebro and I generally agree with you often but the two scenarios aren't really comparable.

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
"You're just a dipshit keyboard warrior that should shut his fucking mouth about Trump unless you are actually out there killing looters yourself!" - says another guy posting from his keyboard.

Holy shit you guys have turned into the same kind of cult that you've spent the last few years criticizing. It's breathtaking to watch.

Kirun

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
54d 5h 14m
Yep. Look at Tampa and other cities. Police literally standing in front of buildings and shooting tear gas to disperse faggots from blocking highways.

Florida fucks.
If it wasn't for all the goddamn legumers, I'd move to Florida in a heartbeat. Great beaches, hot ass women, and woke as fuck politicians.

• 1Like
Reactions: Stave

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
30d 12h 36m
If the left is able to successfully pin all of these riots on the Trump administration despite being in cities almost universally ran by Democrats. Then we f****** deserve it.

Come on President Biden. Put in the most radical leftist nut job possible and let's really start the boogaloo man.
Serious issue here.

By not doing something, he is losing his SUPPORTERS like me.

IF he do does something...(even if illegal) ....the people that already hate him get angry? Oh no. Trump might not win NY and CA.

I bet if Trump moved in and put MN on lockdown more people would respect him for it to end this shit.

A lot of people in this thread remind me of the "Hand Wringing Republicans" worried about what we should be doing while shit is burning and how it'll be perceived. End this ...DECISIVELY...and justify it later. As was stated earlier..Media going to Media.

Rude

Potato del Grande
42d 22h 36m
"You're just a dipshit keyboard warrior that should shut his fucking mouth about Trump unless you are actually out there killing looters yourself!" - says another guy posting from his keyboard.

Holy shit you guys have turned into the same kind of cult that you've spent the last few years criticizing. It's breathtaking to watch.
Keep moving the metrics kid, you've definitely got me cornered now. Looking forward to seeing some random live record on his phone when you fumble around with your shotgun before you're beaten to a pulp since the country's burning down right now.

Foler

<Gold Donor>
If it wasn't for all the goddamn legumers, I'd move to Florida in a heartbeat. Great beaches, hot ass women, and woke as fuck politicians.
Don't go to South Florida. I mean there's still tons elsewhere but it's not near as bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: Rude

Foler

<Gold Donor>
nope, you start breaking laws then might as well throw everything out the window. these guys are banking on Trump being some deranged maniac racist who wants to kill all blacks. they believe he is the caricature they created. they want him to break the law so he could be charged with a crime that they can arrest him with. meanwhile Trump is waiting for blueshits to allow law and order to be restored and blueshits keep hoping Trump is the one to blink.

if he did what you wanted, he wouldnt be president anymore and nobody would help him. i know you dont want that.
They need another shtick for more peach mints. It's bait. Dunno how others in this thread don't see this.

• 2Like
Reactions: Chukzombi and Grim1

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
Serious issue here.

IF he do does something...(even if illegal) ....the people that already hate him get angry? Oh no. Trump might not win NY and CA.

I bet if Trump moved in and put MN on lockdown more people would respect him for it to end this shit.

A lot of people in this thread remind me of the "Hand Wringing Republicans" worried about what we should be doing while shit is burning and how it'll be perceived. End this ...DECISIVELY...and justify it later. As was stated earlier..Media going to Media.
Nah man, the POTUS has no power to defend American citizens from domestic terrorism, riots, and rampant looting. Besides, I'm sure that guy defending his store with a sword deserved to die for living in a city with a Democrat mayor. Maybe in his next life he will vote Republican.

Foler

<Gold Donor>
why is no one in the media talking about the long ass criminal record of that Floyd dude?
Because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Cad Cad , from a purely perspective of law, is his former criminal record relevant to justice being served? If not I'll say it's not relevant to justice being served but I sure wouldn't pick him as the hill to die on from the social movement side of this situation.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
Keep moving the metrics kid, you've definitely got me cornered now. Looking forward to seeing some random live record on his phone when you fumble around with your shotgun before you're beaten to a pulp since the country's burning down right now.
You're so right brother man, people in cults definitely don't ever freak out when their dear leader is criticized. You know what else people in cults definitely DON'T do? Excommunicate people that disagree with them and attack those people with personal insults. Nope, cultists definitely don't do that.

Ambiturner

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
60d 13h 53m
Serious issue here.

"somebody do something!!" Ok Karen.

I'm sure Trump's going to jump all over a chance to "do something" that will legitimately get him removed from office because of threats from clueless idiots like you.