Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
86d 10h 52m
By not doing something, he is losing his SUPPORTERS like me.
Shockingly, the average conservative voter places a high value on orderliness and would not actually vote for joggers to burn down every major city if it were on the ballot, regardless of how they may feel about evil demonrats. A critical miscalculation by the extremely online autistic conservatives advising trump in this thread.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
TheBeagle TheBeagle

Dude I dunno if it's just you but this is to all the people saying , "OMG PRESIDENT TRUMP LOST MAAH VOTE!"

Fuck off with that bullshit. I for one didn't elect this guy because he was going to lead our nation to greatness. I voted for him because he would effect change in a way no one would ever GUESS.

This has been a stellar presidency so far and you want me and others like me to abandon ship because democrats in power who are grasping for the last bit of hope they have to hold onto a party is slipping away?

Fuck no.

Their candidate for presidency is a fucking disaster that LITERALLY LAST WEEK told black people they aren't black if they don't vote for him.

Their people forcibly house arrest their people while they go off on vacations and spending trips.

Their policies CAUSE the very thing that these people are protesting...

No, fuck no and hell no, I'm NEVER VOTING DEMOCRAT I won't even entertain a 3rd party vote if it comes down to the line of a republican or democrat winning.

Rude

Potato del Grande
42d 22h 36m
You're so right brother man, people in cults definitely don't ever freak out when their dear leader is criticized. You know what else people in cults definitely DON'T do? Excommunicate people that disagree with them and attack those people with personal insults. Nope, cultists definitely don't do that.
What cult? "The plan" cult? The one that has all of two members here? One guy who still posts Q garbage on occasion? Okay dude.

And since you're hip and black pilled you can ostracize people but others can't? You mad? Can you point out where I'm defending dear leader? Like I've said a few times, your overly sensationalist soapbox preaching is extremely boring. Turn CNN off and go do something outside this morning. You might be pleasantly surprised to find out you're not going to end up catching a few bullets and losing your property in the process.

Foler

Scholar in East African History
<Gold Donor>
Good think he didn't shoot anyone, that might not have been legal.

He might be handicapped, but at least he is a law-abiding citizen!

Fuck the people that support this, and from the lack of action, it seems that is a majority in the US.
It's not that we support this. It's that if we defend our businesses and places of livelihood against rabid joggers then we'll get arrested and some dindu valedictorian will be praised while he is smashing in the face of the owner's wife with a 2x4. Then it'll be another trayvon and best case scenario we'd get off free and only have to hide the rest of our lives.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: zzeris

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
TheBeagle TheBeagle

Dude I dunno if it's just you but this is to all the people saying , "OMG PRESIDENT TRUMP LOST MAAH VOTE!"

Fuck off with that bullshit. I for one didn't elect this guy because he was going to lead our nation to greatness. I voted for him because he would effect change in a way no one would ever GUESS.

This has been a stellar presidency so far and you want me and others like me to abandon ship because democrats in power who are grasping for the last bit of hope they have to hold onto a party is slipping away?

Fuck no.

Their candidate for presidency is a fucking disaster that LITERALLY LAST WEEK told black people they aren't black if they don't vote for him.

Their people forcibly house arrest their people while they go off on vacations and spending trips.

Their policies CAUSE the very thing that these people are protesting...

No, fuck no and hell no, I'm NEVER VOTING DEMOCRAT I won't even entertain a 3rd party vote if it comes down to the line of a republican or democrat winning.
Not voting for Trump doesn't mean I'm voting Democrat. Why do you guys always go to that logical fallacy?

fanaskin

<Silver Donator>
136d 18h 58m
How do you live with this level of delusion and constant disappointment?
They spy on all organized mass groups communications now through fusion centers, do you not watch alex jones?

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
What cult? "The plan" cult? The one that has all of two members here? One guy who still posts Q garbage on occasion? Okay dude.

And since you're hip and black pilled you can ostracize people but others can't? You mad? Can you point out where I'm defending dear leader? Like I've said a few times, your overly sensationalist soapbox preaching is extremely boring. Turn CNN off and go do something outside this morning. You might be pleasantly surprised to find out you're not going to end up catching a few bullets and losing your property in the process.
Ok, bud. I'm boring, fine. Feel free to stop responding then.

If you think I'm turning liberal or watching CNN then you are an actual retarded person. I spent 3 days last weekend on the beach at Padre Island, so I'm spending this weekend letting my sunburn rest indoors. Thanks for your concern though!

Foler

<Gold Donor>
Apparently Trump is the great oppressor who's holding black people down, the indoctrination is real.
Someone should just buy an Oshkosh L-ATV and do this. Wait for these faggots to go crazy and IED it for the cause.

ZyyzYzzy

Lock Screamfeeder Up
<Moderation Tools>
170d 14h 59m
The Dems and who they are trying to control want Trump to authorize the use of deadly force against domestic terrorists by the NG because they will spin it as escalation, racism, whatever they can to further incite their side. They will also use it as a means to impeach him again. These are the people who have been in power for the majority of the past 70 years on a federal level. They don't care about the American citizen.

Xadion

Golden Baronet of the Realm
66d 4h 12m
Yep. Look at Tampa and other cities. Police literally standing in front of buildings and shooting tear gas to disperse faggots from blocking highways.

Florida fucks.

Tampa had some looting, gold and diamond source (local business fyi, good people- sad) and a phone store.

They should know better than block roads, esp Tampa... those shitlibs will run you over even wo being in the road

Tampa and St. Pete are blue in the past few years, it's sad.

Furry

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
55d 5h 25m
"somebody do something!!" Ok Karen.

I'm sure Trump's going to jump all over a chance to "do something" that will legitimately get him removed from office because of threats from clueless idiots like you.
My favorite part of the obama presidency was when he got removed from office for using the DOJ like a bludgeon to intimidate schools, cities and police departments and literally enforce laws that don't exist or things that were explicitly against the law. Too bad trump doesn't even have the power to enforce laws that do exist.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
30d 12h 36m
"somebody do something!!" Ok Karen.

I'm sure Trump's going to jump all over a chance to "do something" that will legitimately get him removed from office because of threats from clueless idiots like you.
I'm not saying "SOMEBODY" I'm saying TRUMP.

Dems are incompetent. That's a given, they aren't gonna do anything.

You think that if Trump does something to decisively end this shit he's going to be " legitimately get him removed from office "?

Eh oh el. Obviously you would vote for that but I don't think the Senate Republicans would.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Rude

Potato del Grande
42d 22h 36m
Ok, bud. I'm boring, fine. Feel free to stop responding then.

If you think I'm turning liberal or watching CNN then you are an actual retarded person. I spent 3 days last weekend on the beach at Padre Island, so I'm spending this weekend letting my sunburn rest indoors. Thanks for your concern though!
I don't recall ever judging where your political alignments were heading. I've said a few times you're black pill shit posting and being an idiot. That's about it. But since I said CNN let me amend that statement to "FOX". There you go.

You guys should be happy about what's going on. Most people are retarded and will not learn anything, but a few will lose trust in the all encompassing nanny state that is supposed to protect them at all times. Might even grow a few red pilled 2A shitlords from all of this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Burnem Wizfyre

Foler

<Gold Donor>
I absolutely will not vote for Trump in Nov if people aren't hanged by then. I'll abstain before I support this limp dicked "leadership" again.

I'm sure all the +black voters will totally offset the losses by people like me that want actual leadership.
At least you'll feel your smug sense of superiority by abstaining to vote.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
86d 10h 52m
The Dems and who they are trying to control want Trump to authorize the use of deadly force against domestic terrorists by the NG because they will spin it as escalation, racism, whatever they can to further incite their side. They will also use it as a means to impeach him again. These are the people who have been in power for the majority of the past 70 years on a federal level. They don't care about the American citizen.
Literally every single person in position of power is so petrified of offending joggers that they are all willing to let them burn down cities, attack police, riot, loot, rape, and murder with no repercussions.

This country is a joke. It's dead. What good is having power if the only way to retain it is to signal to everyone you will never use it? Every American Inventor now knows they can riot for any reason at any time and no one will do anything. Not only will they not do ANYTHING, they will blame white supremacists for everything and go on tv to talk about how much they love black people, honor the memory of worthless criminals, and "understand the community's anger". This is a victory lap around white civilization. Pack it in, it's done.

Fuck this gay earth, fuck this country, and fuck Trump.

Foler

<Gold Donor>
The Trump presidency is turning into the Bush presidency all over again. Fox News and mainstream conservatives will make excuse after excuse for everything he does (or fails to do). The country will continue to get shittier and shittier and no one will ever be held accountable for anything. But on the bright side big business will do great, make massive profits, and stifle small businesses even more!
No wonder they made a reaction dedicated to you.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: Phazael

Ambiturner

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
60d 13h 53m
I'm not saying "SOMEBODY" I'm saying TRUMP.

Dems are incompetent. That's a given, they aren't gonna do anything.

You think that if Trump does something to decisively end this shit he's going to be " legitimately get him removed from office "?

Eh oh el. Obviously you would vote for that but I don't think the Senate Republicans would.
Yes, if he orders the military to come decimate citizens then he will be removed from office.

How did you survive to adulthood?