Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

Slaanesh69

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
23d 7h 15m
You know what? I empathize, I really do. It is a shame that these communities are being manipulated by whatever "white organization" today's news is peddling. And a part of me actually believes some of it. Antifa and George Soros are the epitome of evil.

But you know what? You also laid the foundation for this manipulation by layering in the constant victim complex with the reparations and "this country was built by blacks" and all the rest of that shit. Because no matter what comes out of this guy's mouth about the plight of his youth, you just fucking KNOW he's also been peddling the slavery card and the victim narrative all over the place. If you start peddling community engagement in its improvement, accountability and ownership for self and family and community, pride in self and community ABOVE just being a constant victim.....that way lies success.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: zzeris

TheBeagle

Free Speech Extremist
79d 9h 21m
These people define "winning" as Trump being in office. They don't have any goals other than Trump being president.
This has been my realization. The shitposting he does is awesome and entertaining but as President he has an obligation to do more than Space Force and Prison Reform. I would think that making sure his citizens could keep their businesses open would be one of those things but apparently that's out of his purview, his hands are tied. Corona/rioting/looting is just too much for any one President and he can't risk taking any action that the Democrats might impeach him for so we have to let the joggers do whatever they want.

Kirun

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
54d 5h 5m
I'm not saying "SOMEBODY" I'm saying TRUMP.

Dems are incompetent. That's a given, they aren't gonna do anything.

You think that if Trump does something to decisively end this shit he's going to be " legitimately get him removed from office "?

Eh oh el. Obviously you would vote for that but I don't think the Senate Republicans would.
Even if Senate republicans did, who gives a fuck? Trumptards in this thread have been saying for the last 4 years, "TRUMP ISN'T REPUBLICAN! He's a LION! RAWR!!!!". Yet, they still want him to adhere to goddamned REPUBLICAN principles. Is he a lion or is he a fucking pussycat? Because right now he's exposing his belly and begging black people to pet him. This is why Republicans continue to get their asses kicked and this is why I will vote against every single one of these fuckers in November. Since Trump clearly doesn't give a shit about the law either, I'll be doing my very best to speed up Hitler 2.0 and Dems certainly get us there faster.

Slaanesh69

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
23d 7h 15m
You do not have a normal human brain. It should not be this difficult to explain to you why "lmao just let them riot, I'll get more black votes" is not a good look for an incumbent president in an election year.
Okay, so then explain to us why the local Democrat government is literally doing the "lmao just let them riot"?

Gask

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
80d 50m

Last edited:

Punko

custom title
<Gold Donor>
44d 47m
Peaceful demonstrations and joggers finally discovering fire, but still lacking the ability to control it. Oh and they think standing in front of 1000lb animals has zero consequence. Theuve forgotten life in the savanah
I saw a stream which involved a guy lighting a molotov and throwing it, but leaking most of the flaming fluid onto himself.

This war can win itself. It is just a matter of cracking down, and offering absolutely zero support.

You know, like is being done to the people that actually contribute to society.

Shoot these fuckers and let them die on the pavement. Bill their family for having to clean up trash.

Are they close to starving? Chain them up so they can't rob.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Furry

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
55d 5h 53m
This is stupid even for you. Corrupting the DoJ isn’t the same as marching US military into sovereign states without permission.
When have I suggested that? I've literally just said trump should use the DOJ to do its fucking job. I'll settle for him doing exactly that little, because its better than the jack fucking shit he's doing so far.

Gurgeh

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
104d 4h 24m
When have I suggested that? I've literally just said trump should use the DOJ to do its fucking job. I'll settle for him doing exactly that little, because its better than the jack fucking shit he's doing so far.
If it's just liberal cities being burned down to ground, really, it's ok to be a little slow, this time. Some people need to realize that stupidity has consequences.

• 2Like
Reactions: Stave and grumblethorn

dizzie

Triggered Happy
57d 5h 18m
I saw a stream which involved a guy lighting a molotov and throwing it, but leaking most of the flaming fluid onto himself.

This war can win itself. It is just a matter of cracking down, and offering absolutely zero support.

You know, like is being done to the people that actually contribute to society.

Shoot these fuckers and let them die on the pavement. Bill their family for having to clean up trash.

Are they close to starving? Chain them up so they can't rob.
You must mean this dumb fuck.

Kirun

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
54d 5h 5m
If it's just liberal cities being burned down to ground, really, it's ok to be a little slow, this time. Some people need to realize that stupidity has consequences.
Totally dude. The last 3+ decades these places have been turned into utter shitholes hasn't shown them that stupidity has consequences, but this surely will!!

Slaanesh69

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
23d 7h 15m
Go watch firefighters train when they make them try and wrangle an unmanned hose going at full throttle, none of them come out unscathed, hydraulic pressure aint nobodies bitch.

I would rather see the videos of the diversity candidates doing it. Watch Karen getting catapulted into the next yard would be amazing - but then, of course, the diversity council member is standing by the valve secretly turning it down........

wormie

147d 15h 21m
What can the DoJ do here?

• 1Like
Reactions: Stave

Slaanesh69

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
23d 7h 15m
Trump is responsible for all this;

Well of course he did. DiBlasio has to be the largest useless piece of shit politician in the nation. He literally left his police force out on a limb undefended in the face of civil disobedience months and months ago. The sheer fact that they are out there doing anything AT ALL is amazing to me. After all those joggers started dumping water on police and running around giggling, you don't think many of them are out for some payback? This is how you MAKE racist law enforcement. DiBlasio actually baked this cake, to some degree.

Cuomo, DiBlasio, and that bitch from Michigan need to be held accountable. But they won't.

Screamfeeder

I'm With HER ♀
35d 14h 1m
This has been my realization. The shitposting he does is awesome and entertaining but as President he has an obligation to do more than Space Force and Prison Reform. I would think that making sure his citizens could keep their businesses open would be one of those things but apparently that's out of his purview, his hands are tied. Corona/rioting/looting is just too much for any one President and he can't risk taking any action that the Democrats might impeach him for so we have to let the joggers do whatever they want.
I think this guy says it best.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
131d 13h 10m
I absolutely will not vote for Trump in Nov if people aren't hanged by then. I'll abstain before I support this limp dicked "leadership" again.

I'm sure all the +black voters will totally offset the losses by people like me that want actual leadership.
problem is at this point biden will appease black folks by given them your wives and daughters as rape slaves

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos