Mike Brown n' Arson Town: The Quest for Vibranium Jogging Shoes

Rajaah

Molten Core Raider
9d 16h 43m
This is litterally Scotland.

Living off Daddy Englands Largesse the last 300 years. They entered the "Angry White pseodo intellectual College Student" phase about a couple of decades ago. Of course this means they hate everything Daddy England, or basically any stronger English speaking state was ever slightly involved with. Hence the rabid SJWism, BLM retardation in a massivly white nation. and of course Eurolove.
"Massively white" is an understatement. Scotland is 97% white and something like 0.7% black. Black people in Scotland are also generally solid people from what I hear, probably because their government didn't create a soul-crushing welfare state. I'm guessing if you checked the crime data, the only "over-represented group" there would be the 1.2% Pakistanis.

...in any case it's really weird to see Scotland completely kowtowing to a group that makes up 0.7% of the population and adopting a full social justice narrative. You don't see countries like India with their overwhelming Indian population kowtowing to the 1% white people or the 1% Chinese people. Countries like Scotland and the US might well be the most accommodating, least-racist countries on Earth and it's like they get zero credit for that.

Look at their alternate version of reality:
This guy's entire Twitter timeline is either A) Bullshit or B) Things I'm not already versed on, so I don't know, but I'll err on the side of bullshit because of A.

So this big group of guys, beating up two guys, with a bunch of sticks...they just seized the weapons of their oppressors and "fought back"? Did the two guys each bring a bundle of sticks for some reason?

I love the part where the group with black umbrellas sort of coalesces at the bottom part of the screen. As everyone else is dispersing, these jackasses are FORMING RANKS into a goddamn PHALANX with their umbrellas.

#RESIST

...then they get blasted with a flashbang right in the middle of the group and fuck off too.

The only solution for all of us is to always live as far away from American Inventors as we can.
See above, Scotland.

sean connery.png

"Thish ish the Quickening, Highlanda!"

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Harshaw

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
97d 5h 55m
Not forever. Just like any siege, you move in when they've destroyed themselves. Look at these two lawyers, the state actually brings charges against them and bogs them down in a legal battle--you've now removed multiple pieces from the field. The two lawyers will have less resources to defend BLM jerk offs and donate, and the blue DA will be devoting her resources to locking up her productive base.

How long do you think they can eat their own by following a raving mob? All of this power is predicated on huge amounts of resources moving through Liberal networks--the best way to disrupt that is to let them eat each other.
Maybe not the BEST way...

But fair enough. Lol

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
61d 5h 45m
Crazy thing is I saw that house was only worth 1.15 million. If that was almost anywhere besides St. Louis that would be a steal.
WTF? For that stone castle? It would cost you crepping toward half a mill to reroof that thing here. Motherfucker must be hella expensive to heat in the winter.
Here's something similar that I wanted to go look at for only $500k due to the location in an odd part of Cincinnati:

It just happens to sit between two lots that got leveled and turned into crappy apartments decades ago. Crazy how that killed it's value. 8000sqft! Those 'windows' on the second floor are actually big doors going out to the balcony that you can see in photo #18. Check out photo #17 for the amount of detail work.

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
230d 18h 29m
Here's something similar that I wanted to go look at for only $500k due to the location in an odd part of Cincinnati:

It just happens to sit between two lots that got leveled and turned into crappy apartments decades ago. Crazy how that killed it's value. 8000sqft! Those 'windows' on the second floor are actually big doors going out to the balcony that you can see in photo #18. Check out photo #17 for the amount of detail work.
In Hawaii if you own a home on the historic preservation list you dont pay property tax. You have other problems tho, you cannot alter it from its original design. Some of those old houses have bathroom doors that are only 20 inches wide and you have to cut the side of the house open anytime you want to change a toilet or a bathtub. Putting a new roof on can be insanely expensive because material need to be 'period correct'

• 1Like
Reactions: Dr.Retarded

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
230d 18h 29m

Hmm that looks a lot like a very large gun safe.

safe.PNG

I could sell 1 Hawaii shitbox and buy 3 of those houses. Very tempting.

• 2Like
Reactions: Foler and Sledge

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
159d 19h 13m
I can't imagine the mental hoops these people have to jump through to avoid reality.

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
230d 18h 29m
Ok so when / where do you stop running?
Bongino resigned from the Secret Service because he saw Obama was garbage. He moved out of New York when he saw it was turning into a shithole again, he moved to Florida. So I guess when you reach somewhere that wont be another Detroit in 10 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: Foler

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
61d 5h 45m
Hmm that looks a lot like a very large gun safe.

View attachment 281981
Probably is. The area is called Avondale and used to be where the very rich folks lived and built lots of homes like that one. I used to deliver firewood to many of them about 20 yrs ago and some are insane looking inside. Somehow the joggers slowly worked their way into the area and caused property values in certain parts to plummet. The city assholes in charge just let it happen. Literally section 8 apartments were allowed to be built right next door. Street view, especially the aerial view shows the crap apartments built right right next to these houses to kill their value.

3886 Reading Rd Avondale, OH 45229

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: Foler

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
97d 5h 55m
Bongino resigned from the Secret Service because he saw Obama was garbage. He moved out of New York when he saw it was turning into a shithole again, he moved to Florida. So I guess when you reach somewhere that wont be another Detroit in 10 years.
Did he resign, or retire?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
131d 16h 28m
WaPo forgot to mention the part where the protesters were trespassing on private, gated property. Also forgot to mention how those people are fully justified in not wanting the mob to get any ideas, given that other houses have been burned down this very week. In the unfortunate event that they'd had to fire even a warning shot in the direction of the protesters, they'd have no doubt been arrested leaving their house unguarded for the mob to go back and burn. That duo are completely and totally the "good guys" in this scenario, WaPo. They have all of that to worry about. All the mob has to worry about is just continuing to walk back to non-private property.

Fuck's sake.
if these folks really are pinko blm leftshits then fuck em, I hope their golem tears them apart, ruins their life completely and takes that house from em.

gogo soros DA!!!