Mike Judge Presents: Tales From the Tour Bus

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
23c2FXJg3xqbco3l3eCyH0fsYIv.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Mike Judge Presents: Tales From the Tour Bus[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-09-22[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The raucous adventures of some of country music’s most legendary artists, as told by those who knew them best. Featuring animated interviews with former bandmates, friends and other erstwhile associates, who share uncensored anecdotes about these artists, brought to life with animated reenactments and woven together with live-action archival performance footage and photos.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Probably need a Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris next season and definitely a Townes Van Zandt. This was kind of a great history lesson for music; it's like learning that Joe Walsh gave a guitar to every important guitar player or that Jeff Lynne was involved with every single piece of music that you've ever loved but on a country music scale. Blaze Foley episode was my favorite but Waylon just going full on "no fucks given" and George Jones was awesome as well

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm enjoying this over the weekend.

finished the season, to be honest, it was not as funny as i hoped. it was quite depressing at times, nobody wants to see their friends and loved ones go into these addiction spirals like all these guys did. however, it was very interesting to watch though the stories start to blend together after a while.

Last edited: