Mike Tyson Mysteries on Adult Swim

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This premieres tomorrow night at 10:30. It will be awesome. Probably. I think the premiere is on Youtube already, I haven't watched it.

Clip

Episode

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Norm Mcdonald as a pigeon is somehow perfect. Tyson is so damn funny and interesting. Was great on the Jim Norton show too:

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude I almost fucking shot tea out my nose when I saw that he had Bailey Jay as his MC.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Never heard of this Norton guy, he's pretty fucking funny. Need to check up his stand up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, do you think they sometimes coach him to mispronounce things for comedy, or are they just things he fucks up on his own? 1st episode and his 5 different pronunciations of Chupacabra was killing me.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, do you think they sometimes coach him to mispronounce things for comedy, or are they just things he fucks up on his own? 1st episode and his 5 different pronunciations of Chupacabra was killing me.
I'd actually find it funnier if it was someone else caricaturing his voice. It;s kinda gimmicky him doing it himself, while an impersonator would be able to exaggerate and make it more amusing, like the SNL TV Funhouse Mr. T shorts.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah it's awesome that he does it himself. And the little Hanna-Barbara thing at the end where it's actually him and he says something from the episode is awesome.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It is definitely more awesome that it is him. I was telling my friend about it, and he didn't sound very interested until I told him it was actually Mike Tyson doing the voice. That immediately made him want to watch it.