Mile 22 (2018)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Mile 22 (2018)

Tagline: Option 1: Diplomacy. Option 2: Military. Meet Option 3.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller

Director: Peter Berg

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Lauren Cohan, John Malkovich, Ronda Jean Rousey, Iko Uwais, Alexandra Vino, Nikolai Nikolaeff, Sam Medina, Terry Kinney, Sala Baker, Poorna Jagannathan, Lauren Mary Kim, Peter Berg, Cedric Gervais

Release: 2018-08-16

Runtime: 94

Plot: A CIA field officer and an Indonesian police officer are forced to work together in confronting political corruption. An informant must be moved twenty-two miles to safety.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
junk, marky mark too much overacting, it's annoying. This was the movie that was supposed to star rhonda rousey, until they found out she can't act, she just walks around with bitch face.

The only redeeming thing of value is Iko Uwais, or the raid guy, he does the usual stuff, however the cinematography makes me want to vomit and its worse than the born series.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's another Marky Mark/Berg "terrorists would stand no chance against me" masturbation effort combined with Rousey and a runtime of 90 minutes... No thanks. The only decent thing I saw in the trailer was Iko Uwais

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lauren Cohan is still a draw for me, but she's too dressed-down in this for her age and it looks like they did nothing to flatter her-- which ends up coming across as a bit too aged for her lead action role.

She is fast approaching her last fuckable day. The years do fly..

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lauren Cohan is still a draw for me, but she's too dressed-down in this for her age and it looks like they did nothing to flatter her-- which ends up coming across as a bit too aged for her lead action role.

She is fast approaching her last fuckable day. The years do fly..
yea she has more action scenes than marky mark and gets fucked up way more, lulz.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This was the movie that was supposed to star rhonda rousey, until they found out she can't act, she just walks around with bitch face.

I still can't believe there was an actual effort being made to promote her as an actress.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, I don't know, I have a soft spot for Markie Mark. He has been in some shit movies, and is practically a walking meme in The Happening, but I will still basically watch any movie he is in. Very few actors have the same currency with me, Brad Pitt, maybe.

I am straight as an arrow, by the way. Man crush confirmed though.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just put this on because I know what to expect with a Marky Mark movie and I was in the mood for a chresedick 'Merica movie.
Very first thing I saw made me lol
image.jpeg

Edit- and Ronda fucking Rousey is in the first 5 minutes? Godamnitt

• 1Worf
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database