Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the Thottest of them all.

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
28d 15h 41m
Reactions
34,650 4,218 0 0
So with the Thotaudit in full swing, let us see who you guys think is the biggest Hoe on the Internet. Link the shank you makes your pecker the hardest, or who you think is the biggest slut? Who is a complete dick tease? After we get a solid collection of all the biggest Hoes on the internet we can have a whore off and see who tickles your pickle the most?

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
44d 19h 19m
Reactions
8,980 448 0 0
I feel like I can't make a good decision in this thread until someone posts pics of all these thots sans makeup and costumes so we see how much of a scam each one is.

Cybsled

Vyemm Raider
7d 11h 0m
Reactions
2,567 746 0 0
Pokimane had that recent no makeup thing that had its 15 minutes of fame. She still looked good.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
8d 8h 6m
Reactions
13,241 585 0 0
The costumes are half of it.

You're never gonna wake up next to one of these girls. No makeup is simply irrelevant.

The one with the elf ears wins. That girl knows her business. Stupid like a fox.

But really, I think we all win. To quote the great heffner, "thank God for all the little girls"

Haus

<Donors Crew>
15d 19h 31m
Reactions
1,569 116 0 0
I feel like I can't make a good decision in this thread until someone posts pics of all these thots sans makeup and costumes so we see how much of a scam each one is.
Considering a woman using make up being a "scam" would be the same as a guy who uses being successful and having cash to score top notch tail as a scam... Each gender has their own tools for procuring attention/sustenance/sex/whatever.

Mist

Ssraeszha Raider
24d 14h 18m
Reactions
4,855 6,047 0 0
Most makeup looks fucking gross to me. But most women look god damn awful without eyeliner. Even I wear eyeliner if I'm going to interact with anyone even slightly important in a given day, which isn't often since I work night shift.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
8d 8h 6m
Reactions
13,241 585 0 0
Yeah. A woman needs to either go minimal or full on kabuki.

The art of face painting. I'm glad I never had to learn it. I have enough trouble cutting my beard straight.

Big Phoenix

Baron of the Realm
19d 20h 42m
Reactions
12,241 1,318 0 0
Out those listed, without a doubt Belle. Aramouth looks like plastic and has horrible fake tits.

Speaking of thots though, was taking care of business last night and was watching some vid of a camshow one did. Middle of it she gets up to go get something and her boyfriend(im assuming) is in the background playing xbox like nothing was happening.

Last edited:

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
44d 19h 19m
Reactions
8,980 448 0 0
Considering a woman using make up being a "scam" would be the same as a guy who uses being successful and having cash to score top notch tail as a scam... Each gender has their own tools for procuring attention/sustenance/sex/whatever.
Where's my white knight medal button...

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
28d 15h 41m
Reactions
34,650 4,218 0 0
Well we need more hoes and pictures so list em out bitches.

Haus

<Donors Crew>
15d 19h 31m
Reactions
1,569 116 0 0
Out those listed, without a doubt Belle. Aramouth looks like plastic and has horrible fake tits.

Speaking of thots though, was taking care of business last night and was watching some vid of a camshow one did. Middle of it she gets up to go get something and her boyfriend(im assuming) is in the background playing xbox like nothing was happening.

First off, what the hell man... dirtying up this thread with pics of Trex?

Where's my white knight medal button...
What are you talking about? I'm openly saying if it weren't for my wife tolerating me (for God only knows what reasons) I'd be the guy simply leveraging having a good life to get chicks who wouldn't be seen dead with me based on looks. heh I don't think I'm white knighting by saying makeup isn't a scam, it's just plumage and smart advertising (accurate or not)