Miscreated - Post-apocalyptic survival

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Miscreated is a multiplayer, post-apocalyptic, survival-based sandbox game created using CryEngine. Currently in alpha. And they are cashing in on early access. 19,99€ on Steam. I think these game are more fun w/ friends and there's a 59,99€ 4-pack version available.

I think this is one of the more promising attempts to make a proper zombie survival experience, and the CryEngine engine really works well for this type of game. The woods/foliage graphics(and gfx in general) are top notch and the shadow system is perhaps the best i've seen in any game.

The general feel of the gameplay is in my opinion smoother than it's competitors H1Z1, DayZ, Rust etc. My computer is a bit dated so there's some intermittent fps lag for me but apart from when my PC is about to explode i have been capping people from left to right without getting pissed off at shots landing 5 meters from where you aim. It seems pretty good in that regard, the shots mostly land where they are supposed to. Feels better than the competitors, IMO. Will hopefully get better with time.

List of current features
Random gameplay clip(base raid)
Alternate game mode: Battle Royale Game Mode: Last man standing fight to the death. H1Z1 style i guess, i haven't tried it.
Crafting(No clue if it can compare to the h1z1 system, haven't tried)
Weather system(Rainstorms, tornados and such)
Hunting, lots of different game to kill. Good times. I've sent in feedback urging them to allow us to go cannibal and eat our PvP victims. It's a deal breaker for me.

I've only played about 10 hours total, so instead of writing a newbie review i'm just here to start a discussion where we can share advice, godmode exploits etc. Or bitch about the game. I'm sure most people are hesitant to buy another early access game of this genre, i was, but after looking through some YT gameplay i was willing to give it a try.

Cybsled

I haven't played this in a very long time. I tried it out after I saw Jackfrags or Frankie try it out on their videos. If I recall, there was the occasional mutant, but it was mostly PVP. Guns were rare, reloading was a pain in the ass (literally had to open inventory, move the ammo to the gun, then close the inventory....hard to do when some asshole with an axe is chasing you, since you effectively have to stop moving to do this), and it was mostly going from house to house looking for stuff.

I saw some of the patches added a lot, but I haven't tried it again. How is early progression? The problem I always ran into before is guns were rare and if someone got one, they were essentially godmode, which made it pretty unforgiving to join a game.

Erwick42

Trakanon Raider
I bought the game a few months back when it was on sale 50% off, played a little with some streaming buddies and thought it was okay. I've been getting into it more lately. there are definitely flaws in the game but with it being early access, the dev's are super supportive (unlike in RUST) I don't feel like they just took my money and ran with it.
it seems like the probability of loot is based on whoever sets up the server. My biggest complaint is the armor system. What's the point of wearing a motorcycle helmet if I can still get headshot and die instantly but I put 6 rounds center mass and the mother fucker kills me with a baseball bat!

I think the building/crafting is underutilized at this point and clans are non-existent. I thought about starting a FOH clan, which is why I'm here. If we can build a base and stash all the things, we could run the server easily.