Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Maybe a new vibrator?
Oh My Wow GIF by Fearless

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't fathom letting that much money slide, or rather letting yourself get screwed out of it

Just this past Sunday I went back to a late night kebab takeaway to complain they'd overcharged me the previous night by £1.30

I also took an old room mate to small claims court over bill money she owed me. I had to move out because she kept bringing people back for mid week after parties. She eventually blocked me after repeated requests for the money which was roughly £150.

I then had to go to her parents house to serve her with the summons. That involved her brother dragging her dad off me and out my car when they later saw me inside listening back to the covert audio recording I'd made of the encounter LMAO

I won by default because she never showed up to court. But I then had to ensure I got paid.

That involved summoning her back to court to answer details about her finances and petitioning her bank to freeze the account and pay me directly. Which they did. She then ended up with a severe black mark on her credit report.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can't fathom letting that much money slide, or rather letting yourself get screwed out of it

Just this past Sunday I went back to a late night kebab takeaway to complain they'd overcharged me the previous night by £1.30

I also took an old room mate to small claims court over bill money she owed me. I had to move out because she kept bringing people back for mid week after parties. She eventually blocked me after repeated requests for the money which was roughly £150.

I then had to go to her parents house to serve her with the summons. That involved her brother dragging her dad off me and out my car when they later saw me inside listening back to the covert audio recording I'd made of the encounter LMAO

I won by default because she never showed up to court. But I then had to ensure I got paid.

That involved summoning her back to court to answer details about her finances and petitioning her bank to freeze the account and pay me directly. Which they did. She then ended up with a severe black mark on her credit report.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh

You actually sound more miserable than Mist Mist ever has.

First that fucking coffee pot, and now £1.30?

JFC

I'm surprised you don't weigh your food when you get home with groceries

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You spend all your money on hookers, cocaine, heroin, alcohol and live in a shack with a bottles of piss fermenting in your bedroom. Mist buys computer things.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You spend all your money on hookers, cocaine, heroin, alcohol and live in a shack with a bottles of piss fermenting in your bedroom. Mist buys computer things.

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, it's 600 sq ft with a patio area, the piss bottles were 10 years ago when I was waking up to pee 5-6 x a night. I now usually wake up to pee once at around 6am.

Fucker

Log Wizard
wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, it's 600 sq ft with a patio area, the piss bottles were 10 years ago when I was waking up to pee 5-6 x a night. I now usually wake up to pee once at around 6am.
My office is larger than your entire dwelling. That makes your place a shack.