Mist's Cumunion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I bet some fanboi goes and catches aids just so he can watch it early.
There's entire forum communities devoted to gay guys looking for 'poz loads' and such. We used to troll them when Blizzard would fuck up the servers on patch night and we couldn't raid.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There's entire forum communities devoted to gay guys looking for 'poz loads' and such. We used to troll them when Blizzard would fuck up the servers on patch night and we couldn't raid.
rrr_img_115400.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Palum's desire to know more has intensified. This is how a bug chaser is born, people.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I made the decision I wanted to take poz loads and would accept seroconverting long before I ever did meth. The decision was simple -- get my hole used like the cumdump it is and take all loads I can find (which I do, no guy turned down, poz or neg). I've taken probably 300 poz since I stopped using condoms 5 years ago and am still testing neg. This is even after a couple of times with high viral load guys and having them rough up my hole a multitude of ways before hand (toothbrush, dildo, fingers). The first time I did meth wasn't some huge transformation -- i'm a nasty fucking pig when I'm completely sober. Doing meth, though, amplified it even further. Instead of selecting tops to breed me, I'd blindfold myself and be ass up for random guys I'd invite and never see on Craigslist. A couple of months ago, I got high, took 10 anon loads and then went to Cumunion where I was blindfolded in a sling and took another 40 in one night. For those of us that are total pigs, love poz cum, and love getting bred, meth simply makes it better. I can't wait to watch this movie -- nothing like a bunch of nasty fuckers getting spun and breeding holes (hope some of the bottoms are neg and taking some poz cum). BTW, I got fucked by 5 poz tops last night completely sober...hopefully one of the loads will take and I can finally get my biohaz tattoo.
^A classic.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What the fuck, first off Chaos wrong meme and secondly what the fuck. lol@ Cumunion though.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I saw thread activity, I came to see perhaps a new poster instead I get ... what in the fucking fuck?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have her/it/him on ignore. Just from what everyone has posted in response I'm pretty sure it will stay that way.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Should be merged with mists other thread imo.

No one deserves two rickshaw threads dedicated to their insanity.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
And another piece of the puzzle falls into place. And then cuts itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.