Miyagi-do vs Cobra Kai

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Which form of karate best fits your personality?

• Total voters

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Discuss.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, I need to watch season 4. I hope Samantha and Tori finally get it out of their system and just fuck each other.

1641072517016.png

Also Sam is lowkey the real villain of the series, even though Tori is supposed to be the evil one. Everything Sam does sucks and makes everything worse.

• 3Weird Boner
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
viceland GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

Paging Amod Amod

This should be merged with the Cobra Kai thread at least

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
viceland GIF by HUANG'S WORLD'S WORLD

Paging Amod Amod

This should be merged with the Cobra Kai thread at least
No because it’s a poll.

also wow a bunch of cobra Kai up in here. Not a single person with miyagi-do level chill huh?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cobra Kai is nothing but a tournament style. Absolute garbage.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fixed the poll. Hoss might get why it works for a Foler thread...

That is not a competition style. He was the 5 time all continent super secret no rules kumite champion!

Or, it's the tomatoe option. You decide.

Did you know .. dux claimed the scene where he used dim mak to break the bottom brick was true? He actually claimed the movie was almost entirely accurate other than leaving out some of his exploits.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That is not a competition style. He was the 5 time all continent super secret no rules kumite champion!

Or, it's the tomatoe option. You decide.

Did you know .. dux claimed the scene where he used dim mak to break the bottom brick was true? He actually claimed the movie was almost entirely accurate other than leaving out some of his exploits.
I was wrong, you didn't get it.
Idontknowwhatiexpected.meme

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Maybe I know too much about frank dux. What were you going for?
Frank Dux made up EVERYTHING about Bloodsport. Including his teacher, his art, his record, the tournament, where it was, who was there... everything. I thought this was pretty common knowledge in the martial arts community by now, but apparently not.

Now how does a consummate bullshit artist like Frank Dux equate to Foler?? Hmmm... I'll leave that to you.

That said, bullshit aside, Bloodsport is still an awesome movie. Fun fact, Van Damme is only 5' 8". I was astounded to learn that when I was like 22 years old. I was like, damn, I'd probably be the biggest dude in that movie other than bearhugger/nut punch guy right there in Izo's gif!

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Frank Dux made up EVERYTHING about Bloodsport. Including his teacher, his art, his record, the tournament, where it was, who was there... everything. I thought this was pretty common knowledge in the martial arts community by now, but apparently not.

Now how does a consummate bullshit artist like Frank Dux equate to Foler?? Hmmm... I'll leave that to you.

That said, bullshit aside, Bloodsport is still an awesome movie. Fun fact, Van Damme is only 5' 8". I was astounded to learn that when I was like 22 years old. I was like, damn, I'd probably be the biggest dude in that movie other than bearhugger/nut punch guy right there in Izo's gif!
You talk like a faggot and you’re derailing my thread. Quit before I REPORT you to amod.

• 1SchwarzeNeg