MLB 2016

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pitchers and catchers started reporting for some teams today!

My predictions for the year:

Royals will repeat
Chapman will throw it real hard
Bryce Harper will cry a lot
Sandoval will still be fat
The Cubs will be tricked into thinking they have a shot at winning it all. They won't.
LA fans will get beat up at a Cardinals game.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Crown the Cards
Rangers win the AL West
People will continue to complain about "pace of the game"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Joey Votto will be the only thing keeping the Reds from being the worst team in baseball.

The Cubs starting rotation isn't going to work out like their fans hope.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Even year, just give the Giants the trophy now, it's ending up in SF eventually anyways.
biggrin.png

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I still find it a bit nuts that Dexter Fowler, Ian Desmond, and Yovani Gallardo are still FAs.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Orioles are supposedly confident they will sign Fowler and Gallardo, but since they both rejected qualifying offers, Orioles would be out two draft picks.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Predictions:
Twins offense continues to grow. Trending toward something really scary in a couple years here.
Twins pitching continues to blow. Trending toward continued shit for the rest of the team's existence.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Predictions : Astros hit a lot of home runs and strike out all the time.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This will make two seasons in a row that the thread creator will predict the World Series champ correctly.

Go Royals

the901

Molten Core Raider
Got the MLB.com email about class action settlement. $20 bucks off the annual cost this year. I'm hoping they have beefed up their infrastructure so it's not a buffering mess at times. At least there will be 60fps streams this year.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I've never had a problem with their streams. They have actually always been great.

$20 off is a pretty big middle finger though for a class action. I'll just wait until they offer it for half off again before getting it and just watch what I can elsewhere

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Don't worry, your consolation prize will be either Jay Bruce or Austin Jackson.