MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
A new thread for a new year!

Corona shortened season is over, and Free Agency has officially begun... But Muurloen's descent into madness never ends.

Will the owner's spend any money this off-season? Who gets traded? Will Steve Cohen go ape-shit and immediately bring in a a reign of dominance for the Metropolitans?

Resources:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
1604353263433.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We all know the Mariners are winning it all in 2021.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
LOL dodgers fans the Red Sox got back Alex Cora!
Dodgers pretty much got swept in 2018
But sadly we gifted you Mookie Betts
I have hope for the Red Sox now!
#damagedone

• 1Potato

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Vlady is down 32 lbs

This 2021 will be the year of the Blue Jay.

Cavin Biggio, Bo Bichete, Vlady Jr, Gurriel Jr, Randy Gichuk, Tesoscar, Nate Pearson, Ryu and, Shuemaker ready to do some work.
With a payroll of only $65m Jays are geared to make a splash and spend some cash this year while a huge chunk of thier "Stars" still on Rookie deals.

Lets go Rogers, Spend that Corporate $$ - WE NEED MORE ARMS!! and Big Bat and D in the outfield. Or a big bat at first base (Valdy is going to go back to 3rd if he is in shape)

The Number one Free Agent i want is Jackie Bradley Jr. Need a Vacuum in Center Field like when we had Kevin Pilar.
Then Kevin Gausman. - Bauer is going to be overpaid, not sure if he can repeat his last year

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wonder if Bauer is going to continue doing his one year deal thing or if he's going aim for a longer term contract after the year he just had.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Cohen's approval is official - Brodie is out

Indians will trade Lindor - *boner*

Branch Covidians don't get a Turner punishment

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The fallout of the 2017 ASStricks cheating scandal simply will not end.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean he isn't wrong. Sure the GM needs to answer for it, but the fact that he ended up fired and no players suffered consequences is pretty retarded.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
He was either complicit or oblivious. Either way he doesn't deserve the job. That being said, there's no way the Astros don't settle as discovery/trial will be real bad press for them and MLB.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
He was either complicit or oblivious. Either way he doesn't deserve the job. That being said, there's no way the Astros don't settle as discovery/trial will be real bad press for them and MLB.

Not knowing your own team is scumbag cheaters is grounds enough for dismissal imo.

That being said, if you still have a contract with guaranteed cash, they need to pay as per the terms of the contract.

• 2Like

Animosity

This is going to turn it around for us!

Really excited for this kid. I remember when he tore his ACL on like his 3rd game for Everett and a lot of analysts thought he wouldnt recover. Glad to see his bounce back.

Between him and Evan White, I am really excited for the future for once.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Really excited for this kid. I remember when he tore his ACL on like his 3rd game for Everett and a lot of analysts thought he wouldnt recover. Glad to see his bounce back.

I wish I had gone to more games in Everett when I lived in the PacNW. It was a fun time every time we went.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

You should be REALLY excited about Rodriguez & Kelenic coming up. That OF is gonna be insane.

• 1Like

Animosity

You should be REALLY excited about Rodriguez & Kelenic coming up. That OF is gonna be insane.
I mean I gotta keep the excitement to a reasonable amount. This is the Mariners after all..

• 1Worf