MMA Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I want Yan to come back so she can be the only fighter in history to win after being choked unconscious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Fuck it, Pereira for three-division champ.

---------------

Lol, from reddit:

"DLC Shorts Max is a god "

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed both prelims and main card, it followed through for 300. Am I crazy but were was that a super long UFC card? Normally they are over a little after 9:00 PST and 300 was 11:00

That said, every fighter put it on the line. I want to say there was 3 fights of being down but coming back

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I enjoyed both prelims and main card, it followed through for 300. Am I crazy but were was that a super long UFC card? Normally they are over a little after 9:00 PST and 300 was 11:00

That said, every fighter put it on the line. I want to say there was 3 fights of being down but coming back
I feel like 10pm PST is kind of the typical end time for PPV events that start at 7. Sometimes they end at 845, sometimes 1115.

Goatface

1713132363394.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For those that don't speak Lanx.

"Iranian MMA fighter Ali Heibati has been banned for life after attacking a girl in the ring because of her clothing and landing an illegal punch on his opponent."

Goatface

double gross warning

PFL's Derek Anderson shares graphic injury photo after alleged hit-and-run, out of Cedric Doumbe fight
Anderson on Tuesday posted a graphic image of a foot injury on Instagram, indicating he was involved in a hit-and-run. The photo of Anderson's mangled foot appears to have been taken on the side of the road shortly after the alleged incident.