Mobius Final Fantasy

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY on Google Play store.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY on the App Store

It came out today, and I just installed it. Haven't gotten a chance to play, but I figured I would post this anyway.
All of the links in this post are things Square emailed me.

MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY | Square Enix

Not this one though. It's an early review of the game.
Mobius Final Fantasy arrives to the west, on Google Play now
Mobius Final Fantasy coming August 3rd, here are our first impressions - Android Authority

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seemed to launch either today or the other day for those of us here in the USA. Pretty huge download once you get started. The app is auto-closing for me during the opening video as it downloads, but it saves its progress so it'll get done eventually.

Graphics look fantastic for a mobile rpg though.

Oberstein

Molten Core Raider
Pre-registered for this and just finished the download and played for about an hour with no issues. Re-rolling guide is on reddit, but the general consensus seems to be it's not necessary. I'm impressed with the graphics too, runs great on my Droid Turbo (1st Gen).

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just tried it out. Don't know if its my phone but the graphics were dog shit. Very blocky.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't get this game. I just hit auto attack and win. I've done about 35 story missions. Does it get harder where you have to plan out your attacks?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
From what i've read Japan had an option to download a HQ version of the game that was about double the size. I don't see that option in game anywhere though so maybe it's coming?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looks like it finishes after Chapter 2 for now. Time to farm skillseeds now I guess.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Go into options and you can change the battery power savings settings from half resolution to normal resolution. Looks much better then.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like this game so far, like FF13 combat fit to mobile. Weird fucking plot though.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out if this is just some weirdly put reboot/rehash of the existing FF1 storyline or just something in the same universe.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I seem to be farming skillseeds wrong... I need 13 bajillion and I get like 20 a battle if I am lucky.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Im in the same boat. I look at skill tree 4 and have no idea how to get that much skillseed but then i realize thats what they want us to biy with cash.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This game is a repetitive grindfest but somehow I'm REALLY enjoying it, especially the leaderboards. You can actually grind for things unlike FFBE so it replaced that game for me.

FFRK still king of the mobile games though.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Played this since release, quit a few days ago when I realized that at no point was I actually having any fun playing it.