Moderator approved racist jokes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping chaos will get this started, I'm scared to post anything because it may be more racist than it is funny

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I see. Maybe we can use this thread to submit racist jokes for moderator approval. As far as I can tell, none of the mods are particularly funny.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why do Mongolians laugh three times when they hear a joke?

Once when it is told, once when it is explained to them, and once when they understand it.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That was more racist than it was funny. What do you have to say for yourself?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How bout this one? I'll go ahead and change the N-word to something else, but know it's a lot funnier with the n-word

Guy walks into a police station and says he needs to report an accident. An officer starts taking his statement and he tells about how he was hauling a flatbed trailer with a backhoe on it and he had a flat on the big curve in the road about 20 miles back. Wile he was changing the tire, a bus full of blacks came screaming around the corner. They saw him at the last minute and swerved and rolled over into the adjacent field and they all died instantly.

The cop asked, "Well, what did you do"
The guy said, "Well, i didn't know what to do, so I finished changing my tire but I didn't think it was right to just leave them there like that since I didn't know the area" (This was before cell phones) "So I unloaded the backhoe, dug a hole and buried them, bus and all."

The cop was dumbfounded. After a few minutes he asked "Are you sure they were all dead?"
The guy said, "Yup. I opened up the emergency hatch and asked if everyone was dead. A couple of them said they weren't but you know how black folks lie."

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Was somethin white folks always lyin bout?

Everything!

When's the only time a white man say he has no job?

April Fool's Day!

Was the one thing Saltine lookin-ass bitches don't have that sistas do?

An ass!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No, white bitches can get that easier than sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.