Mongolian Deep Throating

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I wanted to share about my journey over the past 4 months of my absence.

4 months ago I decided to go find myself in Asia. I took a very hard and long journey where I found eventually found myself in Tuva Mongolia. It’s here that I discovered Mongolian throat singing or as I would come to know it as locals do, Mongolian Deep Throating. It’s here where I met a kind Mongolian man named Bilguun, a 76 year old Mongolian Deep Throater who would eventually lead me on my spiritual journey and teach me the ways of MDT.

I’d come to find through this hard and long journey that MDT is very much a spiritual practice as it is a physical one. Learning to physically control your throat in such a way to create such beautiful oral tones is extremely hard. It took my a very long time and much hard practice to master this ancient tradition but I did. Bilguun showed me the way and eventually I was accepted into their community as family, I was recognized as the first Non-mongol (I’m Slavic) Mongolian deep throater in the community.

A special ceremony was held for my initiation and a grand party was thrown afterward, where all the greatest deep throaters in the community came together to display their oral skills in the most beautiful auditory tones you could ever imagine. I think I deep throated till 3am that night. As a result I couldn’t speak for 4 days due to how sore my throat was after!

I’m now back in America trying to spread the love of Mongolian Deep Throating that I found deep in Mongolia in the town of Tuva.

I hope these videos inspire you guys the way they did me to pursue a spiritual journey to Mongolian Deep Throating.

• 13Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 22 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’d come to find through this hard and long journey that MDT is very much a spiritual practice as it is a physical one.
Why did you go to asia to try to perfect deep throating?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why did you go to asia to try to perfect deep throating?
No. I went to Asia to find myself where after a very hard and long journey found myself in Tuva. It is here where I learned the art of Mongolian Deep Throating.

Maybe you should take a journey to a third grade classroom and learn to read. 🙄

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why do they call it Mongolian BBQ and not Mongolian Stir-Fry?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why do they call it Mongolian BBQ and not Mongolian Stir-Fry?
Because stir-fry is a dirty Chinese food label. Mongols (and us honorary Mongols) do not associate with these dirty filthy communist. Mongolian BBQ has a deep and rich history. You should explore it.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only part of this I believe is that you spent your time off deep throatting.

• 16Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I imagine Foler like I imagine an onlyfans girl... taking 100 pictures in a single day and slowly releasing them over time.

I wonder what other gem posts he's prepared for us during his time away.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I imagine Foler like I imagine an onlyfans girl... taking 100 pictures in a single day and slowly releasing them over time.

I wonder what other gem posts he's prepared for us during his time away.
He is starting off by deep throating us, so I am expecting big things.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Welcome back, Foler.

Do we continue to trust the plan? 😂
No comment. I will say that I matched with this woman recently and we really hit it off.

Take that as you will....

E343115B-5768-43AD-B99E-E8E0DF998CB8.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
So Foler, do you find that to your previous experience with lets call it "breathing exercises" helps you get those deep gut notes out? Or is this a whole new skill for you?

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So Foler, do you find that to your previous experience with lets call it "breathing exercises" helps you get those deep gut notes out? Or is this a whole new skill for you?
Go to Mongolia and find out for yourself freeloader. I spent a lot of time deep throating to perfect my craft, don't expect me to give out tips for free.

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users