Montreal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
So I'll be going here for 4 days for a bachelor party in April. I'm the one planning this and looking for a few more recommendations. This is the last of my college roommates to get married and all the other bachelor parties were tame due to being planned by weirdos or family so we are looking to leave it all out on the field if you will. Enjoy ourselves and ride the border of being arrested type of thing.

Money is not really any kind of issue although wouldn't want to drop a grand on dinner or anything like that.

We have a house rented through airbnb and reservations at moishes. Also plan on hitting up le fin du monde.

Looking for the good strip clubs where we can touch some titties and get a handy at least. Also any recommendations for other good or greasy delicious places to eat?

Also for things to kill time gonna go to an axe throwing place and a mini golf course that allows alcohol while golfing. Any other entertainment time killing suggestions.

Lastly drugs...not gonna bring any in over the border except prescription stuff. Figured maybe the strip club would be a good place to score some coke? Any suggestions there on how to find some as a tourist?

TL;DR

Rich white people want to buy food, handjobs, coke, and fun in Montreal