Harshaw

Throbbing Member
3.71 star(s) Rating: 3.71/5 7 Votes
Title: Moon Knight

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2021-12-31

Creator: Jeremy Slater

Cast: Oscar Isaac, May Calamawy, Ethan Hawke

Overview: Moon Knight, aka Marc Spector, is a former mercenary and CIA agent who has multiple personalities and is imbued with powers from an Egyptian god.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Best friend just had his Moon Knight issue 1 he bought on original release for about a buck graded as an 8 and sold it for $3300. He has 2 more...sell em if you got em!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Looks neat... as does the constume. I've always enjoyed Marvel's more deep/brainy/meta/conceptual stuff like Wanda, Doctor Strange, and Loki instead of more action oriented, in your face stuff like FAWS, Thor, GoTG and this looks to follow in the former's light.

I wasn't a big fan of the character back when I followed comics in the 90s. What should I expect from this guy? Is he a schizo or just have lots of spirit-world type of issues?

It's kinda funny that he has now played 2 superheroes in 2 different franchises and both times had ties to Egyptian history~ Wonder if Oscar feels pigeonholed?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't a big fan of the character back when I followed comics in the 90s. What should I expect from this guy? Is he a schizo or just have lots of spirit-world type of issues?
Either and/or both, as I understand it. He might be the chosen mortal champion of the Egyptian moon god, or he might be a nut job who hallucinated the entire thing, but is in peak enough physical condition that he can get away with putting on a costume and playing Batman in the night. Or both.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm going the chosen of the moon god route and he will die multiple times to stupid shit and keeps being resurrected.

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Best friend just had his Moon Knight issue 1 he bought on original release for about a buck graded as an 8 and sold it for $3300. He has 2 more...sell em if you got em!
Bullshit. No 8 is selling for that. 9.6 new mutant 98 go for a tenth of that

• 1WTF

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks decent but most of the marvel series have been letdowns for me

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I have a hard time imagining this will compete with the good parts of Legion (aside from budget), but like most Marvel shows, I will watch it and go "It was fine."

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Oh this looks good... I'm a big fan of Oscar Isaac and Moon Knight is a truly fucked up character.

Homsar

There is a lot of story to explore and this character is the first Disney/marvel series that's not already been introduced in previous movies ect. Curious how fast they are going to rush in into the moon knight character

I did a quick search but I thought there was an older game where you could play/fight as moon knight with his staff. Probably just a really realistic dream =/

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have a hard time imagining this will compete with the good parts of Legion (aside from budget), but like most Marvel shows, I will watch it and go "It was fine."
I quit Legion a few episodes into season 2. There are good parts?

Homsar

I think I quit legion half way through season 2, I remember there being great moments but the mental crazy stuff just wasnt doing it for me

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is a lot of story to explore and this character is the first Disney/marvel series that's not already been introduced in previous movies ect. Curious how fast they are going to rush in into the moon knight character

I did a quick search but I thought there was an older game where you could play/fight as moon knight with his staff. Probably just a really realistic dream =/
He also has the stigma of being Marvel's Batman. Which he really is a deeper character than that.

Homsar

Oh this looks good... I'm a big fan of Oscar Isaac and Moon Knight is a truly fucked up character.
Actors take these roles just because it's a big budget/Disney and a basic hero. But this is a role that a lot of actors would like for having range/personality ect but most agents or who ever won't pitch a full overlook of the character.

• 1Like

Homsar

Noah Hawley is one of my favorite writers on tv and I thought this went the wrong route

TV show information provided by The Movie Database