Morbid: The Seven Acolytes

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Isometric souls like, hate the term but it fits. Combat so far is a little basic but only a couple hours in. The level up system is unique, you get points to upgrade blessings, so instead of stats you max out blessing of vigor or whatever and get better stamina regen or more max health etc. If you love cthulhu type horror and souls games this is worth getting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Isometric souls like, hate the term but it fits. Combat so far is a little basic but only a couple hours in. The level up system is unique, you get points to upgrade blessings, so instead of stats you max out blessing of vigor or whatever and get better stamina regen or more max health etc. If you love cthulhu type horror and souls games this is worth getting.

Him calling Diablo 'DIE-ablo' more than once made me want to punch him. I bet he pronounces gif with the 'j' sound too.

Having said that, it looks great.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Him calling Diablo 'DIE-ablo' more than once made me want to punch him. I bet he pronounces gif with the 'j' sound too.

Having said that, it looks great.
Didn't actually watch his review, just listened to make sure his voice was OK and grabbed the one with the most views. Diablo it is not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user