Mortal Kombat 11

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>

I personally had a blast with my friends playing MKX and still do play when we get up and drink and bullshit.

So I am looking forward to this and to see who the playable characters will be. I loved me some MKX Spectral Ermac, Possessed Kenshi, and Hellfire Scorpion was always fun!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
qZRwKu2.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
If you missed the Reveal Show, here ya go. I'll admit, game looks sweet.

Show starts at 27:00

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I certainly hope they aren't paying Ronda to do Sonya's voice. What a waste of money. If they are paying her that just shows how much of a cash cow Mortal Kombat is. The series has always done great sales wise so it certainly isn't going to sell more because of her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I certainly hope they aren't paying Ronda to do Sonya's voice. What a waste of money. If they are paying her that just shows how much of a cash cow Mortal Kombat is. The series has always done great sales wise so it certainly isn't going to sell more because of her.

Rousey is a gamer at least. She's supposedly a crazy Pokemon fan.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Something is missing graphically in the character models and I can't put my finger on it... something aesthetically not pleasing and I don't mean how fugly Sonya looks... like an angry beardless dorf from Kaladim. It's missing a gloss or beauty to the characters... hard to describe. Anyone know what I mean? :/

Also, customization is a great thing but was it really needed to the level they made it into in an MK game?

Idk, I feel kinda salty about this so far~

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user