Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
What in the I don't even

(working through story mode of the MK pc super delux whatever version thingy I saw in IPT.. kind of neat how it plays through each game but goddamn the fights where you have to take on two fuckers by yourself can be hard even on normal with my shitty gamepad. Maybe it'd be easier if the D pad would actually WORK)

Cybsled

The original shorts weren't bad, wonder if these will improve upon them.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hahahaha is that casper van deen as johnny cage?

also... i vaguely remember johnny cage dying in season 1 of legacy... but maybe i'm confusing the original mk legacy video... the one that green lit season 1...?

anyways, i enjoyed season 1 but then i promptly forgot about it since it's been so long... glad it's coming back.

Cybsled

Thanks for the heads-up. Not bad, although it felt kind of rushed in parts.

I felt bad for Sub Zero

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hmm.
i like what they did with liu kang. i like him being a villain. i would like him to stay that way. hopefully season 3 won't have him get redeemed and then win the tourney... that would be lame. i was kind of hoping that sub-zero also would become smoke, though i don't really see that happening at this point...

i agree... it felt a bit rushed and i don't like all the "2 days ago," "last year," "10 years ago," "5 minutes ago" crap. it just seemed way over done. i mean, i get WHY they did it. they needed to show some backstory without having half the season just be origin stories since that's what ALL of last season was... but it just made it convoluted.

overall, i wish it was a little longer. some of those were only like 5 minutes of actual episode. hopefully we won't have to wait like 2 more years for the season 3.