Mortal Kombat X

spronk

FPS noob
guess its gonna be announced at E3, coming 2015 for consoles yadda yadda. the last MK had a decent PC port but like 2 years later

alternate music version

The recent Mortal Kombat Legacy web series (2 or 3 seasons) was pretty good and worth watching

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Season 1 - YouTube

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
god love me some MK, heres to hoping its good, and comes with a decent PC port that's not 5 years late, I have no desire for a new console.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Scorpion is obviously going to be OP based on that video. Sub-zero landed 3-4 hits for every hit Scorpion landed and still lost.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Story wise it's supposed to be lining up with MK4, so as the only Reiko player in the world I'm hoping to see him return
tongue.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Be nice if they showed actual gameplay and not just game created CG. Hopefully it will be showed a bit more at E3.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one thathateshow janky NetherRealm animations look? Even in that CG video it looked weird as shit...

With that said, I still liked MK9.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I really hate that this is the one genre I've outgrown. I played Injustice: Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat 9 and they didn't do anything for me. Oh well, I'll always have fond memories of arcade fighting games.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I really hate that this is the one genre I've outgrown. I played Injustice: Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat 9 and they didn't do anything for me. Oh well, I'll always have fond memories of arcade fighting games.
ITs outgrown me, but i still play! Some shit i just cant do anymore like recognizing something and my reactions cant act fast enough. I guess when you get close to 40 it happens. lol I feel like an old shot boxer who just cant pull the trigger anymore. He see's the opening, but cant do anything. haha.

Oh well, i have fun.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
ITs outgrown me, but i still play! Some shit i just cant do anymore like recognizing something and my reactions cant act fast enough. I guess when you get close to 40 it happens. lol I feel like an old shot boxer who just cant pull the trigger anymore. He see's the opening, but cant do anything. haha.

Oh well, i have fun.
Ditto. I can't compete with the twitch kids anymore but I still have fun. How long before the FGC creates an old timer over 40 circuit?
tongue.png

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I really want to get and enjoy this (assuming it passes ratings over here) but unless there is a PS4 fight stick announced at the same time I just don't give a fuck. Hate playing Injustice on controller and refuse to bother trying with any other games.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cant wait to find out how theyll fuck this one up.
Prolly theyll hook that shit up with gfwl once again.