MOTHER FUCKING NIGHTMARES UP IN THIS BITCH

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
UxljczT.gif

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
A the flying vampire snake, pal of the friendly crawling tree leech. The true cause for concern is that they always aim for your dickhole, always.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
A the flying vampire snake, pal of the friendly crawling tree leech. The true cause for concern is that they always aim for your dickhole, always.

If he gets to your dickhole does that mean you have to write on a sign how you were raped by a slug and post it on your Tumblr account?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I managed to get bed bugs somehow like 5 years ago. One night I woke up suddenly and checked the time on my phone. From the light of that I could see one of those fuckers booking it across my mattress towards me. I think I slept in the bathtub for a couple nights.

Nothing is more nightmare inducing than something that wants to drink you crawling towards you in the darkness.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I managed to get bed bugs somehow like 5 years ago. One night I woke up suddenly and checked the time on my phone. From the light of that I could see one of those fuckers booking it across my mattress towards me. I think I slept in the bathtub for a couple nights.

Nothing is more nightmare inducing than something that wants to drink you crawling towards you in the darkness.
Same thing happened to me a few year ago but with a fucking huge spider.
Jumped up in bed, bagged it in the blanket and threw it out the window. After that got me a fresh blanket and slept on the couch for the rest of the night.