Movies where the bad guy wins because he is awesome as fuck.. or should have won but Hollywood cucked out with gayness. AKA: Jogger thread 2 Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Since somehow the Jogger thread became this might as well just make a thread. Give us a list, clips, stories, about movies where the White Male beats Globohomo and wins. Feel free to tell us how the movie should have ended if Hollywood faggified it.

law-abiding-citizen-drama.gif

Seven
Falling Down
Fight Club
Law Abiding Citizen
The Usual Suspects

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I would argue that in Seven the bad guy did actually win. His whole point was to die at the end as the representation of the victim of wrath/anger.

In the Usual Suspects Kaiser Soze wins as he walks away free at the end....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I would argue that in Seven the bad guy did actually win. His whole point was to die at the end as the representation of the victim of wrath/anger.

In the Usual Suspects Kaiser Soze wins as he walks away free at the end....

Yeah I am asking for more movies where the bad guys wins or should have won Haus Haus . You are correct both of those movies were listed because the bad guy won.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gladiator
Outlaw Josey Wales

Not sure I understand the rules for this game but fuck rules.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Gladiator
Outlaw Josey Wales

Not sure I understand the rules for this game but fuck rules.

Are you saying Gladiator should have won, and that the ending should of been different? Or that you see it as a movie where the bad guy wins, or that Jude Law should of lived?

giphy.gif

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This game is hard. Can we just list based ass movies we should all be watching?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
13th Warrior.

If it were made today, the brown people/savages would have triumphed and liberated all the white women. Instead, 12 white men defeat the browns, despite being saddled with an arab to babysit (I kid, Antonio Banderas was awesome in this movie).

One of my favorite movies of all time. This scene gets me every time.

20788241_12[1].jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

They actually had it where Ben Stiller's character won, but the test audiences didn't like it. They were salty about that since Vaughn's character by all rights was a scumbag himself, and he deserved to lose. That's why the treasure chest with the winnings that comes out at the end says "Deus ex Machina" on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
slasher movies shouldnt count because they are all sequel driven.

Yeah I wouldn't say horror type films really qualify unless if a White Super Straight Pureblood chopping up Globohomos. So like Silence of the Lambs would count, but Jason in Space probably not.

The_Silence_of_the_Lambs_poster.jpg

Jason_x.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users