Mr Inbetween

kroenen

Regimen Morum
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 5 Votes
Title: Mr Inbetween

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-09-25

Creator: Scott Ryan

Cast: Scott Ryan, Brooke Satchwell, Nicholas Cassim, Chika Yasumura, Justin Rosniak, Damon Herriman

Overview: Ray Shoesmith is a father, ex-husband, boyfriend and best friend: tough roles to juggle in the modern age. Even harder when you’re a criminal for hire.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Final season 3 just started, every episode is around 25-30 mins, so easy to catch up. Highly recommended if you missed it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'd never head of this before so I went and read a few reviews and it seemed right up my alley. It's very good, nearly all the characters are likeable and it's funny as fuck sometimes. I think because it's Australian and them being known for their absolute dogshit TV I think it's passed under the radar for lots of people.

If you like Fargo then it's probably worth checking as it has a similar vibe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Loving the first season. It's a real shame that the northern hemisphere has become ashamed of masculinity.
Scott Ryan is intoxicating. Every action and facial expression he makes is both relaxed and nuanced (even when he's fucking horrifying).

It's more Tarantino than Tarantino (and in one episode I swear they poke fun at this in a "meta" way when they are in a car making fun of the name "Quintin.")

If you're not watching this show, you should. It's also great that each episode is short (and if they are not really short it's a testament to exceptional writing that time passes quickly).

Enjoy it. It's great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Musab

Molten Core Raider
This show was top notch and its a shame what TV series have become in the past few years. The actors were all great and it was funny, dramatic and sad at times.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I had to look up where it was streaming so I could check it out (Hulu if anyone hasn't seen it yet)

• 1Like

Grez

Molten Core Raider
NECRO: This show is magnificent! If you havn't seen it yet, do yourself a favor.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database