Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Xevy

Log Wizard
The reason it was Donald Glover was because he was the person writing this and producing it. It was originally him and Phoebe Waller-Bridges (Fleabag, new Indiana Jones) and they were co-writers, but they both wanted to go different ways so she left. He said there weren't any hard feelings she was just more of a head writer and he was used to more collaboration with shit like SNL and Atlanta so he instead got Maya Erskine quickly to replace. I had a problem seeing her as a killer and badass after watching her in Pen15, but she definitely got better as time went on as just the efficient no-bullshit business type and Donald was just the smooth operator who fucks up a lot. I laughed a lot at the poker episode because John was having fun and was so proud of mingling and she just wanted to finish work.

I think a Season 2 with some new people who get elevated to High Risk and have to find John and Jane could be really interesting. All depends on the two lead actors though as chemistry is 100% of what makes this show unless they go the rambo route next season, which I wouldn't be opposed to!