Mrs. Davis

Juvarisx

Florida
interesting. are you guys actually paying for peacock, or high seas?

If you significant other loves the office its worth it just for that since they have the superfan extended episodes. She keeps that shit on repeat and its not expensive. Plus they have a ton of Law and Order and put new release movies on it pretty often.

I mean sure you can pirate anything, but frankly being a cheap fuck isnt worth the effort over $10 a month considering how much we use the app

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you significant other loves the office its worth it just for that since they have the superfan extended episodes. She keeps that shit on repeat and its not expensive. Plus they have a ton of Law and Order and put new release movies on it pretty often.

I mean sure you can pirate anything, but frankly being a cheap fuck isnt worth the effort over $10 a month considering how much we use the app
Peacock is like $50 for the year if you don't go with a deal. It's def worth it

Homsar

interesting. are you guys actually paying for peacock, or high seas?
Peacock is pretty awesome for the price/ like mentioned the most you pay is $5 a month but they always have crazy deals for $1 or free from charter

Juvarisx

Florida
Peacock is pretty awesome for the price/ like mentioned the most you pay is $5 a month but they always have crazy deals for $1 or free from charter

Yea I paid the extra $5 so I didnt have to deal with ads, frankly they may not even be intrusive I just cant stand em anymore. Putting on a tv in a hotel room just makes me cringe at this point lol

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did anyone finish this? I got around to finishing most of my backlog so I was going to give this a shot. People seemed to be enjoying it but then all talk stopped halfway through the season

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Did anyone finish this? I got around to finishing most of my backlog so I was going to give this a shot. People seemed to be enjoying it but then all talk stopped halfway through the season
I finished it and thought it was a pretty good ending

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Finished it and thought it was amazing. Ending was completely satisfying and the show executed on many levels. Not everyone will enjoy it because it is "odd" in some respects, but those were pluses in this case.

Homsar

Yeah it was one of the better shows or 2023, I laughed at a lot of absurd stuff the show had

• 1Like

Homsar

Peacock has a lot of good originals lately I would say Ms Davis, and "based on a true story" were really entertaining especially if trying to find something to watch with the girl/wife.

Ms davis is amazing and it doesnt need a sequel but can't say I wouldn't watch. Finding out out who is controlling the system is pretty awesome and so much more

Last edited:

Homsar

Going to bump this again, this show is very worth the watch if you finish the season. I can't stand JJ so liking this was weird. Seeing his name in the credits was annoying

I almost feel like someone knew his style of writing but knew it was flawed and fixed it ?

Animosity

I got an email survey a few weeks ago from Peacock asking me my opinion and such on Mrs Davis. They must really be on the fence about making a second season. The show was a great mindfuck and should stay as a one and done. A season 2 would just ruin the weirdness.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had this show on my radar for awhile since it looked like one of the more unique offerings of on Peacock. Never looked at reviews or this thread or anything tho. Never got around to watching the show since it looked like it would either be really good or really bad, and I had plenty of other shows I was excited about. With the writers strike tho, I've started running out of stuff to watch. Finally put this yesterday, and damn it's good. Only on episode five so far.

Took me until episode 5 to realize that Mathilda is played by Katja Herbers (from Evil and Westworld). She looks so different in that wig.

Homsar

Had this show on my radar for awhile since it looked like one of the more unique offerings of on Peacock. Never looked at reviews or this thread or anything tho. Never got around to watching the show since it looked like it would either be really good or really bad, and I had plenty of other shows I was excited about. With the writers strike tho, I've started running out of stuff to watch. Finally put this yesterday, and damn it's good. Only on episode five so far.

Took me until episode 5 to realize that Mathilda is played by Katja Herbers (from Evil and Westworld). She looks so different in that wig.
The show just gets better

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ended up binging the whole thing in two days lol. What a weird fucking show. Not sure how I'd rank them, but it joins Poker Face and Severance as one of my favorite shows that have come out in the past couple years. Absolutely does not need a season two, tho, mission fucking accomplished. Masterpiece.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm only on episode 2, but while there's a lot of fun weird stuff, there's almost too much down time, and the husband thing seems out of place. Sounds like it gets better, and doesn't end on a cliffhanger only to be cancelled later?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It doesn't end on a cliffhanger. It's a brilliant self contained story in one season.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

I'm only on episode 2, but while there's a lot of fun weird stuff, there's almost too much down time, and the husband thing seems out of place. Sounds like it gets better, and doesn't end on a cliffhanger only to be cancelled later?
Shit I said too much, the finale is great and should end where it does. It's an awesome show that needs to end on a high note

• 1Like

Homsar

Put this on again for a friend and this show is so all over the place. What was real, if everything was some chicken algorithm did the whale or Jesus and head exploding real?