Ms. Marvel

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Ms. Marvel

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

Creator: Bisha K. Ali

Cast: Iman Vellani, Aramis Knight, Saagar Shaikh, Rish Shah, Zenobia Shroff, Mohan Kapur, Matthew Lintz, Yasmeen Fletcher, Laith Nakli, Azhar Usman, Travina Springer, Nimra Bucha, Laurel Marsden, Alysia Reiner, Anjali Bhimani

Overview: A great student, avid gamer, and voracious fan-fic scribe, Kamala Khan has a special affinity for Super Heroes, particularly Captain Marvel. However, she struggles to fit in at home and at school — that is, until she gets super powers like the heroes she’s always looked up to. Life is easier with super powers, right?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1627040622406.png

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just when you thought MCU hit rock bottom with Captain "i kint git no loan"

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
And now we get a show about captain "big hands"....

I seem to remember a great song about big hands, and how you know she's the one... back from the 80's..... heh

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure everyone has shit on most marvel stuff lately. Loki was the best out of all the batch and it was meh

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Interesting way to change her powers to be more 'TV budget' friendly (and to make sure that Mr. Fantastic doesn't look like he's a Ms. Marvel knock-off when he shows up.)

• 1Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This looks so bad. Wont be suprised if this will have a scene where she lectures senators that they need to do better about islamaphobia.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many cameos do we get in this to try and drive ratings?

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database