Mutant Football League (Kickstarter)

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e?ref=category
Some of you might be interested in this.
smile.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
I am moist. MOST IMPORTANT REMAKE OF ALL TIME.

I'm kinda shaky about how he words some of the shit though in the GI interview he did (it's in the latest digital issue). Wants to make it more light-hearted and comedic. I hope it turns out well.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

So it needs a million for a Steam version? Because fuck Xbox.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Xbox version that we are doing is a port of Mobile / Tablet version, which will be good game for XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade).

The plan is to build the PC/Steam and Linux version with superior graphics so that we can then implement for the Xbox One version, which will be a technological leap from original XBox / Mobile game versions which will have 2D characters. For XBox One we are planning to go full 3D for everything, including new graphics, etc. This is why there is a significant price jump.

However, if you guys want a straight port of the Mobile & XBox game for PC - WE WILL DO THAT. I didn't think there would be much interest but I guess there is. So, YES - for $15.00 we'll throw in the PC/Steam straight port along with XBox and mobile systems.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Their platform support is mind boggling PLUS they don't even own the rights to the game yet. Don't put your money down on this.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, hearing that the primary development is Tablet/iOS shit and they're going to portthatto XBLA and think people would want that ported to the PC? Like, clearly they have some terrible fucking management going on. I am wary of this.

And I quote "I've heard the complaints on pricing and their not being a PC game from the get go. honestly I had no idea the PC version was so important to everyone."

Seriously guy? You think people who were fans of this game wanted some fucking mobile piece of shit?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Their platform support is mind boggling PLUS they don't even own the rights to the game yet. Don't put your money down on this.
Just wanted to add that it does not look like they are getting the rights to the game.. or not the full rights?

The creator talked about it in the comments section about not being about to use any of the old characters, teams, etc and that this is a spiritual successor. Still wondering what makes this game so expensive, unfortunately it will not reach its goal.