Mute (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mute

Tagline: He doesn’t need words.

Genre: Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Duncan Jones

Cast: Alexander Skarsgård, Paul Rudd, Justin Theroux, Seyneb Saleh, Gilbert Owuor, Florence Kasumba, Noel Clarke, Daniel Fathers, Kirsten Block, Eugen Bauder, Nikki Lamborn, Alexander Yassin, Anja Karmanski, Robert Sheehan, Andrzej Blumenfeld, Jarah Maria Anders, Barbara Ewing, Enya Maria Tames, Grégoire Gros, Robert Nickisch, Ekaterina Chapandze, Ulf Herman, Livia Matthes, Sam Rockwell

Release: 2018-02-23

Runtime: 126

Plot: A mute man with a violent past is forced to take on the teeming underworld of a near-future Berlin as he searches for his missing girlfriend.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I watched an hour and a half of this and then shut it off because I just couldn’t handle it.

I waited for this movie to come out and it just sucked so bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
on a scale of Cloverfield Paradox to Bright to Beasts of No Nation how good/bad is this movie

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
GLZ6pNu.png

tumblr_o2o3v9WNNd1u80qiuo3_400.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I didn't hate it, but it's like half a movie, there's something missing. I really like Jones but this had potential to be much more.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The weird thing about it is the lead guy being amish means he sort of mills around in a cyberpunk blade runner type world but does not really engage with it which makes the movie feel pretty weird. It makes you think it is one kind of movie but it really is not that movie at all. Overall It was okay but I think with some tweaks it would have made a lot more sense. Frankly it probably would have been better served in a modern day setting and not a futuristic setting.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I liked it. Was different...go in with no expectations at all, and it is certainly a worthwhile watch I'd say.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database