My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman

Genre: Talk

First aired: 2018-01-12

Cast: David Letterman

Overview: TV legend David Letterman teams up with fascinating global figures for in-depth interviews and curiosity-fueled excursions in this monthly talk show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
5dObN91CjQPUhgQoEMbpmLTtxc8.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Talk[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-01-12[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]TV legend David Letterman teams up with fascinating global figures for in-depth interviews and curiosity-fueled excursions in this monthly talk show.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I will check out anything involving Letterman.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
legit surprised to see him back at it, he really made it sound like he was done forever when he retired from the Late Show. glad to see him back, tho!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's still going to keep the Santa look for this?

Still not used to his retirement look.

Siliconemelons

I don't know... may give it a shot... but I have been put off by liberal media.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
legit surprised to see him back at it, he really made it sound like he was done forever when he retired from the Late Show. glad to see him back, tho!
Probably just didn't wanna do the dumb shit like top 10 lists or interviewing idiot actors any more.

Letterman was always my favorite late night host. I'm looking forward to this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Probably just didn't wanna do the dumb shit like top 10 lists or interviewing idiot actors any more.

Letterman was always my favorite late night host. I'm looking forward to this.

I made that post before I watched the preview clip posted, he kind of addresses it:

"I had a show, for a long time, and then I didn't have a show, for a long time, and I can't tell ya how great it is to be out of the damn house, wow."

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
1st episode is up, President Obama.

Was pretty interesting...should be a good series.

spronk

FPS noob
yeaaaaaaah as much as i love Letterman, he really seems like the type that grabbed a few women by the pussy.

In the late 2000s letterman made huge news because some tv dude tried to blackmail him for $2m, having tapes of him fucking his assistant (while he was married). The FBI did a sting and all that shit and busted the blackmailer. Letterman had a number of affairs before that as well, so yeah he'll probably get a bit nailed for that but it doesn't sound like he actually raped anyone. He's one of the good guys!!!

• 1Like

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh you sweet summer child, thinking that an actual rape needs to have occurred.

In case episode 1 isn't enough, Dave was on Norm a few months back. Interview is great, just be prepared for extreme closeups, as they decided to use a telescope to film the single shots.

• 1Worf

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Holy crap....Dave is not the greatest interviewer ever, but episode 2 with George Clooney was solid!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Season 3 had several I skipped, but I HIGHLY recommend the Dave Chappelle interview.

Insightful, articulate, and a very good interview.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database