Name that movie

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
oVF3m29gJRI59VVtBTLiTsWU5cp.jpg

Title: The Bachelor

Tagline: One thousand brides. One hundred million dollars. Jimmie Shannon is about to discover the true value of love.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Gary Sinyor

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, Renée Zellweger, Artie Lange, Hal Holbrook, Ed Asner, James Cromwell, Marley Shelton, Peter Ustinov, Jennifer Esposito, Jason Aaron Baca, Katharine Towne, Rebecca Cross, Stacy Edwards, Mariah Carey, Sarah Silverman, Brooke Shields

Release: 1999-11-05

Runtime: 101

Plot: Jimmie is seeing his single friends get married one by one. He isn't too worried until his girlfriend Anne catches the bouquet at his friend Marco's wedding. Suddenly, his wild mustang days are numbered. He finally decides to propose to her, but he sticks his foot in his mouth and botches the proposal. Being insulted by the defeatist proposal, Anne leaves town on an assignment. After she's gone, he finds out that his recently-deceased grandfather's will stipulates that he gets nothing of a multi-million dollar fortune unless he's married by 6:05pm on his 30th birthday: tomorrow! Not being able to find Anne, Jimmie begins backtracking through his past girlfriends to find a wife.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
I wasn't exactly sure what to put for the title - this thread doesn't necessarily need to continue but I had a question for you folks if anyone knew.

Was looking for the name of a movie, the only thing I've got to go on is this mental image: A guy is running down a city street and behind him hundreds of women are chasing after him.

If anyone knows the name of this movie that would be awesome. Couldn't get anything with google.

Jasker

spronk

FPS noob
The Abyss

the movie you are thinking of is The Bachelor from 1999

There are similar scenes in The Wedding Planner (J Lo + Matthew McC) and Good Luck Chuch (Jessica Alba + Dane Cook) but I think Bachelor is what you are looking for

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
The Abyss

the movie you are thinking of is The Bachelor which was actually a trailer INSIDE Austin Powers

There are similar scenes in The Wedding Planner (J Lo + Matthew McC) and Good Luck Chuch (Jessica Alba + Dane Cook) but I think Bachelor is what you are looking for

Oh awesome. Thanks man! That's it.

Fadaar

That guy
The Abyss

the movie you are thinking of is The Bachelor which was actually a trailer INSIDE Austin Powers

you know for some strange reason Austin Powers came to mind but I didn't know why, glad to know I'm not crazy

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's a scene in Monty Python's meaning of life.

If you know it, you'll know what I mean.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users