<Gold Donor>
This thread is now about funny names for wifi

OECzDoM.png

For a_skeleton_03:

_63589179_wifi-religious.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Mine has been Chris Hansen for about the last 10 years. I am pretty sure its humorous aspect escapes 99% of my neighbors.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A while ago, we lived next to someone that named their wifi WWJD. But they had password protected it. So we named ours "Jesus Would Share His Internet". Not that funny, but now that we've moved away, it's a great conversation piece for new guests.

We password protected ours too.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
All my SSIDs have always been Gooney Goo Goon, counting up with each new router. Currently on Gooney Goo Goo 7.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My SSID and password have been the same since college. I've had former college roommates visit my pad and the WiFi network was still remembered on their phone/computer.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You know this doesn't give you any extra security, correct?

The guys that can do damage don't need your SSID broadcasted
I think everyone knows that. But if someone with a wifi sniffing van is roaming around my neighborhood and really want access they'll probably get it. But not broadcasting just means no one in my neighborhood sees my router when they connect to their wifi.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mine is pretty generic, but I set my password to my phone number. So when friends visit and they ask the pw, its already stored in their phone contacts.

I should clarify, my wifi password is my cell phone number. Not my house line number tied to the ISP.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mine is pretty generic, but I set my password to my phone number. So when friends visit and they ask the pw, its already stored in their phone contacts.

I should clarify, my wifi password is my cell phone number. Not my house line number tied to the ISP.
Thats actually a really good idea

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The standard one it comes with, no password either. For someone to use it they would have to be at my house/garage which would be a big tip off.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Surveillance Van is a classic, let's see what else..

Pretty Fly for a Wifi
Tell My Wifi Love Here
Abraham Linksys

or you could just Bel-Air everyone:
m6knHo4.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You guys must feel so cool strutting around your neighborhood knowing you have some fancy name