Nashville TN

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm inside nashville for two days.

Best hot chicken and whatever else I can quickly cram in?

Any other food stuffs they're known for?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Prince's. Hattie B's might be more famous at this point, but there's no consistency in quality or heat level. Sometimes it's great, a lot of times it's not. Bolton's isn't bad, but it's all dry seasoning if I recall correctly. There's probably some other hole in the wall places I haven't tried, and just about every restaurant here offers their own style of Nashville hot even if it's not a chicken joint.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Prince's. Hattie B's might be more famous at this point, but there's no consistency in quality or heat level. Sometimes it's great, a lot of times it's not. Bolton's isn't bad, but it's all dry seasoning if I recall correctly. There's probably some other hole in the wall places I haven't tried, and just about every restaurant here offers their own style of Nashville hot even if it's not a chicken joint.
princes in the assembly hall? i was told that food court is horrible now

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
A few years ago I was in Nashville for a week and I went to both Prince's and Hattie B's. Tasted the same imo. I went to the original (?) location for Prince's...some super ghetto shopping center a fair drive outside the city center. It took almost 2 hours to get our food. Big fat bitch sitting at the counter was screaming at people (customers and the kitchen staff). The place was run like shit. Felt like I was in a Tyler Perry movie. There was a fire a couple days after our trip. Quick Google shows me the location is still closed.

Hattie B's was great. Super efficient each time I went (3 or 4 times total). Line was usually about 30 minutes, and maybe 15ish wait for the chicken. They had things running really smoothly.

If you're into BBQ, hit up Peg Leg Porker. We went to 4 or 5 BBQ joints during the week and Peg Leg Porker was easily the best.

If you like whisky, Green Brier Distillery was really cool. They had a super short but informative tour and a great tasting afterwards.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
princes in the assembly hall? i was told that food court is horrible now
Never been to that one, I'd recommend going to the one off Nolensville Pike. You're in Franklin, right? Ought to be closer than the assembly hall, too.

A few years ago I was in Nashville for a week and I went to both Prince's and Hattie B's. Tasted the same imo. I went to the original (?) location for Prince's...some super ghetto shopping center a fair drive outside the city center. It took almost 2 hours to get our food. Big fat bitch sitting at the counter was screaming at people (customers and the kitchen staff). The place was run like shit. Felt like I was in a Tyler Perry movie. There was a fire a couple days after our trip. Quick Google shows me the location is still closed.

Hattie B's was great. Super efficient each time I went (3 or 4 times total). Line was usually about 30 minutes, and maybe 15ish wait for the chicken. They had things running really smoothly.
Oh yeah, the original Prince's was ghetto as fuck. Won't disagree there. I've usually gone to the Hattie B's off 8th avenue, and it's always been hit and miss for me.

And I'll have to check Peg Leg Porker out, I usually just go to Martin's if I'm after bbq.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Never been to that one, I'd recommend going to the one off Nolensville Pike. You're in Franklin, right? Ought to be closer than the assembly hall, too.

Oh yeah, the original Prince's was ghetto as fuck. Won't disagree there. I've usually gone to the Hattie B's off 8th avenue, and it's always been hit and miss for me.

And I'll have to check Peg Leg Porker out, I usually just go to Martin's if I'm after bbq.
is the princes on nolensville car friendly? last week i went to the 19ave location and jesus christ, we just come back from fl so we we just left bna, we were 1hr early, it started to rain, and we barely sneaked in a parking spot, and the line was piling up.

i used the app tho and they already had my order ready to go, the first guy that was in line still didn't get his food yet, after i picked up ours.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
is the princes on nolensville car friendly? last week i went to the 19ave location and jesus christ, we just come back from fl so we we just left bna, we were 1hr early, it started to rain, and we barely sneaked in a parking spot, and the line was piling up.

i used the app tho and they already had my order ready to go, the first guy that was in line still didn't get his food yet, after i picked up ours.
It's got a shared parking lot with other shops in the building, just depends on traffic/time of day.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I know Vegas is a party town
I know nawlins is a party town

I did not know Nashville was a party town

Holy Shit tot can't throw a rock without hitting a bachelorette

• 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

lulz the nashville reddit had a best man post his spreadsheet for a bachelor party this week

then today he posts

"so how long till i can bail a guy out of de-tox"?

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So my airbnb was in the projects lol. Big new houses surrounded by the ghetto. Though I'll say I have seen worse.

Bordeaux.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So my airbnb was in the projects lol. Big new houses surrounded by the ghetto. Though I'll say I have seen worse.

Bordeaux.
Nashville has these weird Airbnb areas because someone thought “what if we had a hotel, but didn’t pay anyone to staff it?”

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

lol Nashville has become the bachelorette capital of the US at this point. 1pm on a Tuesday, go to the Gulch and you'll see a pedal tavern or party bus. Don't forget to grab 3 pairs of boots for the price of 1 before you leave.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was so tempted to get boots. But when I looked closer at the pair I waned they looked like they were a step away from the sole peeling off.

I did enjoy my Hattie B's hot chicken. That's all I ever asked for of this trip.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I was so tempted to get boots. But when I looked closer at the pair I waned they looked like they were a step away from the sole peeling off.

I did enjoy my Hattie B's hot chicken. That's all I ever asked for of this trip.
did you goto the hattiebs on broadway next to the black museum?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol Nashville has become the bachelorette capital of the US at this point. 1pm on a Tuesday, go to the Gulch and you'll see a pedal tavern or party bus.

Yeah Nashville and Charleston are the bachelorette party capitals of the US. Nashville is a widely known party city at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users