Nature, Nurture and what makes us, us

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Donors Crew>
19d 4h 19m
Like I said in the other thread, the Fst values between the various population categories one might attempt to divide human populations along in order to determine subspecies, simply do not rise to the levels that are recognized as required for subspecies classification in the non-human literature.

There is no such thing as human race as a genetic phenomena as a result.

I can cite you relevant literature from top experts in the fields of human evolutionary genetics if you need me to.

Start by looking into Svante Paabo's work at the Max Planc University in Leipzig for starting points.

• 2Like
Reactions: Szlia and ZyyzYzzy

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
24d 3h 59m
Like I said in the other thread, the Fst values between the various population categories one might attempt to divide human populations along in order to determine subspecies, simply do not rise to the levels that are recognized as required for subspecies classification in the non-human literature.

There is no such thing as human race as a genetic phenomena as a result.

I can cite you relevant literature from top experts in the fields of human evolutionary genetics if you need me to.

Start by looking into Svante Paabo's work at the Max Planc University in Leipzig for starting points.
Lewontin's fallacy dawg. Get rekt.

"black people smell different" - Richard Dawkins

AngryGerbil

Speech Mythologist
<Donors Crew>
That's a great cartoon. I applaud it. As you may know from the various 'Fuck Islam' threads, I am all for having control of the cartoons.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Donors Crew>
19d 4h 19m
Lewinton's fallacy dawg. Get rekt.

"black people smell different" - Richard Dawkins
This actually isn't even about genetic variation when compared within populations and between them.

Its literally just when we compare two populations together, only like two or three very minor human populations rise to barely cross the threshold of the fixation index recognized in non-human literature. And when I say minor human populations, I'm talking like when you measure Fst value of something like Melanesians to Inuits or some shit. You end up with a value that creeps close to the non-human literature.

Also, the divisions we would commonly recognize can't work, because set theory means that, for instance, we're all Negroids by right of descending out of Africa. Those classifications only work with a multiple origination model, like those proposed based on Hamitic or degenerative theories found in Christian theology.

There is biodiversity and some continental inclustering effects, and we can see that, but it doesn't rise to the level of subspecies.

Especially since we can all interbreed. Like I can go anywhere in the world and fuck a human chick and knock her up and the children will be viable and able to reproduce. We aren't creating like Liger hybrids as humans.

Reactions: ZyyzYzzy