Nature, Nurture and what makes us, us

Ambiturner

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
35d 16h 31m
I'm freezing my ass off in Nashville. Fucking wypo and innate cold resistance.

James is telling you that we do not know of any biological process that links IQ with genes.
Biological meaning the strict meaning of it.
No, he's not. He's saying everyone is equal in intelligence despite that not being true for any other trait.

And, no, sustainable is not the word i'm looking for.

Omi43221

Molten Core Raider
17d 1h 27m
Lol, yeah, I'm trapped. Meanwhile you retards keep dancing around the fact that you think black people are dumb because it's in their genes, literally an indefensible position.
I don't quite understand the vitriol against you right now. You have made some excellent posts. But I have a question for you what would you accept as defacto proof at this point that you are wrong.

If we had a DNA test for infants and it could predict the adult IQ of an individual within 5 points with 95 percent confidence would that sufficiently prove to you the point people are making here?

Lendarios

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, this thread reminds me of that black girl with pure European ancestry that had a meltdown when she found out.

• Salty
Reactions: khorum

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Bronze Donator>
27d 28m
I don't quite understand the vitriol against you right now. You have made some excellent posts. But I have a question for you what would you accept as defacto proof at this point that you are wrong.

If we had a DNA test for infants and it could predict the adult IQ of an individual within 5 points with 95 percent confidence would that sufficiently prove to you the point people are making here?
Probably not, since his contention is that every ethnic group has the same distribution of genes governing intelligence, and therefore, even if individual IQ is driven by genes, there is NO difference between races, and all studies to the contrary are fakes/invalid/artifact of cultural differences/etc, etc.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Bronze Donator>
27d 28m
Ukerric Ukerric did about 15 pages back in the NvN thread right before James decided to go full retard.
Here's the original:
People always wondered why, if being gay was genetic, homosexuality wasn't erased by natural selection.

The first large-scale genetic study has an answer

TL;DR: The genes that seem to predispose you to be gay also increase the number of sex partners you have and make you more attractive if you're not gay, so they also increase your reproductive fitness if you're just a carrier...

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand how liberals preach science and evolution yet espouse their gay agenda and treat an evolutionary defect as something to be celebrated. Being gay doesn't make you special, it's a mental disability that we need to start treating as one and not as something to be accepted as a norm.

Can two men make a baby? No. Can two women? No. Seems like an evolution fuck up to me. Stick with your narrative libs. You're literally doing people who suffer from homosexual mental illness more harm than good.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Bronze Donator>
27d 28m
Apparently, Asians will fuck everything in sight:

Approximate Bayesian computation with deep learning supports a third archaic introgression in Asia and Oceania

Quick summary: They trained a neural network to recognise which models and how many populations were used to generate population genetic datasets. Then, they had the NN look at real data, and the AI said "looks like there need to be 3 archaic hominins species in Asia before modern man came around". So, Neanderthal, Denisovans and... an even older hominid that either mated with proto-asians, or maybe with denisovans while they were looking funny at those newcomers...

If you really wonder why asians are the master race, look no further: they swallowed every hominid gene worth having...

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Asshat Xequecal

Asshat 2018
56d 8h 26m
I don't understand how liberals preach science and evolution yet espouse their gay agenda and treat an evolutionary defect as something to be celebrated. Being gay doesn't make you special, it's a mental disability that we need to start treating as one and not as something to be accepted as a norm.

Can two men make a baby? No. Can two women? No. Seems like an evolution fuck up to me. Stick with your narrative libs. You're literally doing people who suffer from homosexual mental illness more harm than good.
By this logic deciding not to have children is a mental illness.

ZyyzYzzy

Honk Honk 👌
<Moderation Tools>
81d 7h 47m
Apparently, Asians will fuck everything in sight:

Approximate Bayesian computation with deep learning supports a third archaic introgression in Asia and Oceania

Quick summary: They trained a neural network to recognise which models and how many populations were used to generate population genetic datasets. Then, they had the NN look at real data, and the AI said "looks like there need to be 3 archaic hominins species in Asia before modern man came around". So, Neanderthal, Denisovans and... an even older hominid that either mated with proto-asians, or maybe with denisovans while they were looking funny at those newcomers...

If you really wonder why asians are the master race, look no further: they swallowed every hominid gene worth having...
I lol'd

Reactions: chthonic-anemos