Nature, Nurture and what makes us, us

Ambiturner

<Donors Crew>
23d 14h 57m
Reactions
4,009 665 0 0
I'm freezing my ass off in Nashville. Fucking wypo and innate cold resistance.

James is telling you that we do not know of any biological process that links IQ with genes.
Biological meaning the strict meaning of it.
No, he's not. He's saying everyone is equal in intelligence despite that not being true for any other trait.

And, no, sustainable is not the word i'm looking for.

Omi43221

Lord Nagafen Raider
10d 3h 32m
Reactions
489 43 0 0
Lol, yeah, I'm trapped. Meanwhile you retards keep dancing around the fact that you think black people are dumb because it's in their genes, literally an indefensible position.
I don't quite understand the vitriol against you right now. You have made some excellent posts. But I have a question for you what would you accept as defacto proof at this point that you are wrong.

If we had a DNA test for infants and it could predict the adult IQ of an individual within 5 points with 95 percent confidence would that sufficiently prove to you the point people are making here?

Lendarios

Accused AnalRapist
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
6,527 10,368 0 0
Man, this thread reminds me of that black girl with pure European ancestry that had a meltdown when she found out.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Donor All-Stars>
16d 13h 29m
Reactions
2,631 73 0 0
I don't quite understand the vitriol against you right now. You have made some excellent posts. But I have a question for you what would you accept as defacto proof at this point that you are wrong.

If we had a DNA test for infants and it could predict the adult IQ of an individual within 5 points with 95 percent confidence would that sufficiently prove to you the point people are making here?
Probably not, since his contention is that every ethnic group has the same distribution of genes governing intelligence, and therefore, even if individual IQ is driven by genes, there is NO difference between races, and all studies to the contrary are fakes/invalid/artifact of cultural differences/etc, etc.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Donor All-Stars>
16d 13h 29m
Reactions
2,631 73 0 0
Ukerric Ukerric did about 15 pages back in the NvN thread right before James decided to go full retard.
Here's the original:
People always wondered why, if being gay was genetic, homosexuality wasn't erased by natural selection.

The first large-scale genetic study has an answer

TL;DR: The genes that seem to predispose you to be gay also increase the number of sex partners you have and make you more attractive if you're not gay, so they also increase your reproductive fitness if you're just a carrier...

Foler

<Donors Crew>
2d 20h 55m
Reactions
946 524 0 0
I don't understand how liberals preach science and evolution yet espouse their gay agenda and treat an evolutionary defect as something to be celebrated. Being gay doesn't make you special, it's a mental disability that we need to start treating as one and not as something to be accepted as a norm.

Can two men make a baby? No. Can two women? No. Seems like an evolution fuck up to me. Stick with your narrative libs. You're literally doing people who suffer from homosexual mental illness more harm than good.