Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All in the plan.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think we should leave the misspelled title.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Simmons is the biggest man baby in the history of pro sports

• 1Like

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Westbrick's impact on the Lakers starting about as expected - still such a weird deal for them to add him as an obviously poor fit with Lebron. I'm starting to wonder if we might not see a Kyrie for Westbrick swap. Kyrie undoubtedly a better fit with the Lakers, and if he can't play with the Nets because of the vax shit, KD and Harden may actually prefer Westbrick. Reuniting the Thunder, and Kyrie with Lebron, would make things pretty interesting.. I'd hate to see it cause it'd make the Lakers substantially better. But maybe KD would say nah, really not sure how he and Harden would view that.

Jordan Poole MIP... can't wait for Klay's return.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubs win last night was nice. That would have been a loss last year for sure. Curry had to have Curry nights for the Warriors to win but the bench came through big time.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Westbrick's impact on the Lakers starting about as expected - still such a weird deal for them to add him as an obviously poor fit with Lebron. I'm starting to wonder if we might not see a Kyrie for Westbrick swap. Kyrie undoubtedly a better fit with the Lakers, and if he can't play with the Nets because of the vax shit, KD and Harden may actually prefer Westbrick. Reuniting the Thunder, and Kyrie with Lebron, would make things pretty interesting.. I'd hate to see it cause it'd make the Lakers substantially better. But maybe KD would say nah, really not sure how he and Harden would view that.

Jordan Poole MIP... can't wait for Klay's return.
Russ is a terrible fit on any team to be honest - he's really great at certain things, and has one of the greatest seasons ever by an individual (stats-wise) but he simply can't play in a "team". When he was here in OKC, I'd hear constantly how much better he was than KD, OKC got the right end of the deal etc etc and would audibly laugh out loud every time. He's not a guy who can take you to the ship', and I'm pretty convinced that he can't even be a major contributor to a title winning team. At best he could be like a 4th - 6th option on a great team that limits him offensively and hides him defensively in the rotation.

He's one of the greatest one on one guys of all time though, so I guess he's got that going for him....

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean I think they were hoping he'd do what Harden did with the Nets. We'll see how that goes, but it certainly doesn't look that way so far.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Russ is a terrible fit on any team to be honest -

Mostly agree, but we've seen that he can be a big part of a finals team. I think he's not as bad a fit next to KD and Harden / Joe Harris etc - more shooters there. The big thing for him to help his team to be successful is that he needs to shoot less. If he can do that and then focus more on D / rebounding / assists, he could help his team win. If he shoots too much, he clearly hurts his team's chances of winning. Although he's getting less adept at getting the to the rim and the line, so probably less useful than he was when he played on OKC even if he tries to adjust his game.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

I wonder how Silver will kiss China's ass after this incident to try and get the Celtics back on Tencent.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry with 20 points on eight shots. Hasn't missed a shot yet. Could be one of those nights. Still the first quarter.

EDIT: 25 points on nine shots. None missed. Pretty decent.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What a fucking baby. I cannot stand this guy at all.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think it's funny how many of my hardcore Lakers fan friends kinda hate them temporarily while he's on the team.
That's the boat I am in! I stopped cheering for them, and won't really pull for them again until he is gone.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I sorta understand some players not getting back on defense.. But not getting, err, forward on offense? That's some lazy ass YMCA level shit right there. WTF lol.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck was he doing?

lol Doris Burke even said that wasnt the first time he stood and watched tonight. Wow.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I don't watch the NBA at all anymore, but do reporters not ask them questions after games? Did nobody think to ask him why he did that? Seems like a fairly big deal, no?