Need a shipping service recco, looking for something like Shyp

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I need to have a PC tower shipped from Chicago to LA and I dont want to bother my buddy (whos house its at) with any of that bullshit of finding a box, packaging it, printing a shipping label, etc.

There used to be a service called Shyp that would simply stop by your house, take your stuff then take it to their warehouse, package it and ship it for you at lowest rate and then bill you

Does anything like that still exist?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I need to have a PC tower shipped from Chicago to LA and I dont want to bother my buddy (whos house its at) with any of that bullshit of finding a box, packaging it, printing a shipping label, etc.

There used to be a service called Shyp that would simply stop by your house, take your stuff then take it to their warehouse, package it and ship it for you at lowest rate and then bill you

Does anything like that still exist?
the service you want is "on demand shipping"
on demand shipping chicago - Google Search

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
first guy quoted me $250, lmao
It is going to be expensive having someone come get it then pack it. Might be better to have your buddy go to like UPS and box it up there. Toss him 20 for his time.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
first guy quoted me $250, lmao
if you're not gonna do anything internal (i.e tighting down hard drivers, cards, etc), just bring it to a ups store and say, "ship this", they'll just wrap the tower in bubble wrap and put it in a big box, should be 50bucks, probably 60 with insurance, this is a simple errand anyone can do.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
You can probably get a local mobile computer repair tech to come by and take care of it.