Need child math assistance

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm an asshole. I know that much. I just don't like how she cries the moment she has difficulty with something, but I guess that is a usual thing for girls to do. White Knight my shitty parenting to your hearts content. Maybe I'll learn something.

Just tell her it’s an inappropriate response to cry every time she’s wrong. And correct it.

Kids act like they’re expected to act. Just don’t be mean about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Ultimately is our fault as parents. I got her interested in video games because I liked them when I was younger. However, she ignores EVERYTHING ELSE in order to play games. I'm suddenly becoming my parents saying she needs to do anything else first. We only allow her to watch or play on the weekends, but from the moment she wakes up on Saturday to the moment she goes to bed on Sunday, she ONLY wants to play video games and watch TV at the same time, somehow. It's non stop, and we allow it because we already limit her to weekend only. Maybe we should make Saturday a non-screen day where we only do board games and shit. I hear good things about that, but at the same time, my wife's schedule is very hit or miss. She works weekends (well, 7pm until 7am) every other Saturday/Sunday. So she works one weekend then off the next. At the same time, because I'm doing a free education thing now, I'm learning on the computer most Saturday/Sunday combos because I work week days.

Ugh, fuck me. I need to figure this shit out instead of just complaining about it.

Id recommend trying to take her to a rock climbing gym and get her into that. I see more people with video game shirts at my climbing gym then any other place outside of a game convention. There is a big cross over between people who like gaming and rock climbing, myself included. Its a great activity and something she might get really into.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Id recommend trying to take her to a rock climbing gym and get her into that. I see more people with video game shirts at my climbing gym then any other place outside of a game convention. There is a big cross over between people who like gaming and rock climbing, myself included. Its a great activity and something she might get really into.
I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Buy that girl a motorcycle.
1968-Honda-Mini-Trail-Z50.jpg

• 1Like