Nerve (2016)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Nerve (2016)

Tagline: Are you a watcher or a player?

Genre: Crime, Thriller, Adventure

Director: Ariel Schulman, Henry Joost

Cast: Emma Roberts, Dave Franco, Emily Meade, Miles Heizer, Juliette Lewis, Kimiko Glenn, Machine Gun Kelly, Marc John Jefferies, Samira Wiley, Brian 'Sene' Marc, Ed Squires, Deema Aitken, Michael Drayer, Josh Ostrovsky, Eric D'Alessandro, Rightor Doyle, Arielle Vandenberg, Jonny Beauchamp, Wesley Volcy, Damond McFarland, Kim Ramirez, Albert Sidoine

Release: 2016-07-27

Runtime: 96

Plot: A high school senior finds herself immersed in an online game of truth or dare, where her every move starts to be manipulated by an anonymous community of "watchers."

Last edited by a moderator:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

So my local theater does $6 movie tickets all day every Tuesday. I was bores, so I went to the movies and this new release called Nerve was out, so I saw it.

It wasn't bad. Did a good job of keeping me occupied for a few hours. It's a typical teen movie, much like Hunger Games or Project X. Don't go in expecting an elaborate plot or anything like that. Just the latest film with late teen/early 20's actors and actresses doing something to get a result. Download it and enjoy the brain numbing entertainment.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
That actually looks pretty good. Reminds me of the Black Mirror episode

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database