Netsmas 2021 Celebration!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ho Ho Hoes. Father Netsmas here. its that time cum again. where all the shitballs, asshats and fagfaces receive love and forgiveness no matter what atrocities they committed on this board that earned them deep negs. your only requirement is that you post in this thread and give unto your fellow posters that have done the same. from now until January 1st. enjoy the love or lube if thats your kink.

• 35Like
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 36 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
mt54umq5m5w51.jpg

• 33Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 33 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Merry Christmas, and thanks for all the laughs again this year, you savages.
R2.jpg

• 27Like
Reactions: 26 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Despite breaking with tradition, there should be room for classy wholesome pictures, not just degenerate coomer stuff.

1638454452099.png

• 28Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 28 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I was promised a war on Christmas, what is this?!

cgWaqFu.jpg

• 26Like
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

My dad had that issue of Playboy. I always thought that was the most awkward damn wink ever.

Don't get me wrong, I still spilled my seed upon the ground to it, but afterwards I noticed the strange wink.

• 23Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 25 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My dad had that issue of Playboy. I always thought that was the most awkward damn wink ever.

Don't get me wrong, I still spilled my seed upon the ground to it, but afterwards I noticed the strange wink.
that wink says, "get some of this prime pussy daddyo before i turn into an old lady".
for some reason fat chicks think if they dress vintage, they look like Betty Page. no, you just look fat. Betty Page is Betty Page.
iu

iu

iu

• 24Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
A great cheap gift is a Playboy from the year/month someone was born. At that age, its really for the articles and laugh factor.

Also, every cover has the playboy symbol, usually hidden in the curls of the girls hair. Fun "where's waldo" if you find a large collection
Screenshot_20211203-063637_eBay.jpg

• 25Like
  • 1Harrow

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Merry Netsmas, I fullly support this tradition but if Bubbles where to post in this thread I feel like it would be dividing by zero between wanting to like in the spirit of Netsmas or harrow in the spirit of it's bubbles. Hopefully he doesn't put me in this difficult position.

• 22Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Harrow

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Nothing is more important that getting bubbles into the negatives.

• 25Like
  • 1Harrow