New and Upcoming Show list

Terial

Trakanon Raider
2017 - 2018

It's that time of year again. I did this last year because it was a bit tough to keep up with all the shows coming that were new that seemed interesting.
This list is not a list of what will be good or bad, just an expanding list of what we all know is coming, the network and the start date.
Please post any shows you know that are coming and I'll update this with your details.

=============================================
NEW SHOW SECTION

DKdeTGA.jpg

==============================================
CONTINUING SHOW SECTION

K7mPNF5.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Tick is saying 25th on my FireTV FYI.

And WTF is that with Inhumans? Feature film separate from the TV show or just an "early access" in theaters?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Inhumans first chapter in IMAX, i have no clue if they will start with the same one when the show airs on TV

also, thanks for the Tick update.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The first two episodes of Inhumans will run in IMAX theaters for 2 weeks before ABC broadcasts the entire series (which will include the IMAX episodes). At least that's the initial plan. I wouldn't be surprised if some theaters end that run early due to lack of ticket sales.

• 2Like

Royal

The Punisher - Netflix, no officially announced release date yet but rumored to be sometime in November (which was also when one of the directors mentioned her episode would air in an interview).

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The Exorcist season 2, Fox, 9/29

Edit: also Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 coming this fall on Starz, no firm date, but possibly Oct 1st.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
August 6th: Ray Donovan season 5, showtime
August 20th: Episodes (Matt LeBlanc), 5th and final season, showtime
August 23d: South Park, season 21, comedy central
Sep 6th: You're the Worst, season 4, FXX
Sep 10th: Orville (star trek spoof), Fox
Sep 28th: Nathan for you, season 4, comedy central

Pretty weak TV lineup this year, especially from HBO/Starz although Netflix looks like it'll have some strong offerings.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency season 2 is this fall but I have yet to see a date.

• 1Like

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pleasantly surprised that Episodes is coming back for a final season. Considering the previous season ended nearly 2 1/2 years ago, I figured it was just finished, especially since LeBlanc has gotten a new show since.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Voltron the Legendary Defender season 3 starts back up August 4th on Netflix.

• 1Like

Royal

Marvel's Runaways ----- Hulu ----- Nov. 21st

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait, when was Season 1? And what channel?

It doesn't really follow the books (unless I've REALLY distorted my memory of them from ages ago), but it is amazing. Frankly, I think it's better than the books - unless Hitchhiker's, Dirk's never really resonated with me.

• 1Like