New Forum Banner Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
From our announcement:
Please post your ideas and your entries for making a new banner for the site.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'd like to see the old one, maybe slightly updated to reflect recent events, but in the same style. continuity is always nice.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That one that was proposed as a new option on MoreNetz originally was pretty good looking imo.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's too bad we can't do a moving GiF and sculpt Millie's face on the T1000, with Tuco/Draeg on Arnold, shooting it and then it transforming to a man, and then shooting it again and it transforming to Evelys and then again transforming to a man.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
My shoop skills are not up to the task, but I had an idea (paging urgoslav).

Basically it's like all the memes from foh (shelly, jeffelys, an indians hat, a donkey, req's avatar, sam da man etc. ) are all visible but in a pile and kind of blackened and smoldering, like they've burned up. And out of these ashes rises the ReRolled.org logo. Like the fires of heaven have burned themselves out, leaving rerolled to rise from the ashes... or something like that.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My shop skills are decent. Once I'm home from work I'll get a few designs out.
I'm so fricken glad my work hasn't blocked this site...yet.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Rerolled.png

rerolled2.png

It's not very good, I tried to keep the same 'theme' going like the old banner and the screenshots of game characters. Just figured I'd try since I haven't seen anyone post anything yet
smile.png

Rerolled.png

rerolled2.png

smile.png

Rerolled.png

rerolled2.png

smile.png

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like to see the old one, maybe slightly updated to reflect recent events, but in the same style. continuity is always nice.
At least, temporarily. I liked how MoreNetz looked so similar to the FoH boards that it made the move feel almost seamless.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
2ufq52u.jpg

PM me some images and tell me what you'd like to see added and I'll do eet. This is a pretty minimalist design atm. I wanted to leave room for suggestions.

2ufq52u.jpg

2ufq52u.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I like Screamfeeder's dice. My only preference to the one he put in IRC is that the first R be sized the same as the other letters.