New Girl

iannis

Musty Nester
This show is sooooooooo cute it makes my teeth hurt!

Tbh, I watch every episode basically expecting the show to shit the bed. But it hasn't yet. If you like cutesy sitcoms and haven't seen this one yet watch it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jess acts like a vaguely real person = Good/great episode
Jess acts like a retarded person who has never dealt with another human or been in any social setting ever = Good episode whenever she's not on screen/nails on chalkboard when she is on screen

Nick rules. Especially when he has no idea how to react to something emotionally.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Schmidt is good, but overrated. Character is trying too hard. They do a great job with reeling him in from becoming a total caricature though.

Really all three dudes steal the show pretty regularly. Winston is usually great too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The whole story of Schmidt with Winston's family and hitting on his sister this season was amazing. Perfect mix of him in full on Schmidt-mode and being completely out of his league.

Gusgus_sl

shitlord
Schmidt and Nick are the main reasons I watch this. Doesn't matter if they are acting "normal" or extreme. They always make me laugh.

Sean_sl

shitlord
The guys in this show are are just 1000 times more interesting than the chicks.

Cece is fucking hot as hell though.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Son of a bitch! Every time they play True American it makes me want to find the rules and start playing it for real.

EDIT: Rules

http://trueamericanrules.com/
rrr_img_11458.jpg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Nick steals another episode with his panic moonwalking. This is another episode that every male character is funnier and more relateable than either female, Zoey especially.

Zech_sl

shitlord
Maybe they can get rid of Zoey and rename the show "That One Girl" because the Nick, Winston, and Schmidt are so much funnier than her.